Weekend away

khunsanuk

Hi,

We're looking to go away for a weekend soon and I'm looking for suggestions. Needs to be within 2-3hrs driving of BKK, preferably have some sightseeing close by.

Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi and Pak Chong (Khao Yai) are out as we've been already.

CTO, I recall you mentioning some nice places in Saraburi. Care to refresh my memory?

Sanuk!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

We're looking to go away for a weekend soon and I'm looking for suggestions. Needs to be within 2-3hrs driving of BKK, preferably have some sightseeing close by.

Hua Hin, Kanchanaburi and Pak Chong (Khao Yai) are out as we've been already.

CTO, I recall you mentioning some nice places in Saraburi. Care to refresh my memory?

Sanuk!

Saraburi is nice, you could try Sukhothai, but that is further away. Korot has a lot on offer, or have you been there, done that? Border market in Aranyaphrathet? Supposed to be some other stuff that way...Or Trat? Chataburi?

Hi,

Thanks for the tips.

Bubi, Rokanje aan Zee sounds great, but would take a bit longer than a weekend. And I have a project to finish, so can't afford that much time off :)

OH, Sukhothai is definitely some place I'd want to see, but I think it is a bit too far. Same goes for Aran, Trat and Chantaburi.

Cent, thanks.

Sanuk!

Hi,

Thanks, CTO.

Radioman, PTY with a 17-yr-old boy, 12-yr-old girl and my wife? I don't think I'd survive the suggestion :)

Sanuk!

Just tell them it's a secret :D:D:D

I'm sure you could do a nice surprised look for the evening stroll down walking street or along beach road.

Don't they have something in Lopburi with all the monkeys?

Archived