Goodbye

Dumsoda

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not a whoremonger forum anymore for already quite some time.

Seems that for many board members whores are either a thing of the past or just part of their entertainment life.

While nanaplaza was more nightlife focused I must admit that this new version is different.

For whoremongering in LOS there are at least 2 other boards/

Hi,

"Its a web forum, not kindergarden."

Well, I for one wonder sometimes as there are many times when people here DO act like this is a kindergarden.

I have had people threaten me with all kinds of violence after kicking them off the board (nothing ever comes of this of course) and I really cannot figure out why people get so fucking upset over a message board. Really pathetic to be honest.

Sanuk!

Wise words KS

Calm' date=' rational logic....and of course, you're right...

Ok, so I'm a "hair trigger hot head" sometimes, guess it's hard to teach an old Monger new tricks...

The responses above, in particular, yours, samak's and torrenova's (straight to the point, no BS), together with the phone calls, sms's and emails I've received over the past 15 hours or so have made me re think my actions.(..and I wasn't even having a drink last nyt...)

Have just finished a 30 minute "session" on the phone with my "Reality" Therapist...Dr. bust.

Guess I'd be a totally Dum Cnut to walk away from the predominantly great group of people that make up the Thai360 Board. Too many real and genuine friendships here to cut ties...

So, I'll pull my head in and not make knee jerk responses in future. Don't think the "ignore" function is the way to go...better just to put a Zip on my mouth (fingers!!!..lol)

If anyone sees me taking the bait in future, please just post a simple..

...DS...STFU

OK???

Cheers DS[/quote']

I promise this is no flame.... but i am not able to bite my tounge here. I ask this out of genuine suprise....

A guy throws a wobbler, announces he is 'leaving' a web forum, and he gets text messages, emails, phone calls, personal messages all backed up with a several page thread?

On a web forum???

Im not flaming, i sware. Nor am I intending to upset the OP and his friends. But I just see it as kinda.... strange. Its a web forum, not kindergarden.

Now when Ronaldo stated that he wanted to leave Man U this summer, i would expect that generated loads of communications asking him to stay. That would be a situation worthy of emails, sms, phone calls and lots of 'there there, its ok'

But a guy leaving a whore mongering board and Bangkok is suddenly in league with Pattaya for the ferang high dive?

Honest. Not flaming. Just dont get it.

Cheers

Stan

Have I met you before? Young guy from Australia?

Wise words KS

Calm' date=' rational logic....and of course, you're right...

Yadda yadda yadda

Cheers DS[/quote']

On a web forum???

Im not flaming, i sware. ....

I just see it as kinda.... strange. Its a web forum, not kindergarden.

But a guy leaving a whore mongering board and Bangkok is suddenly in league with Pattaya for the ferang high dive?

Honest. Not flaming. Just dont get it.

Cheers

Stan

Have I met you before? Young guy from Australia?

Stan,

There are many posters who actually know each other...no big deal...

As for the last bit...Pattaya.... could you please re post this bit in English??

....Honest. Not flaming. Just dont get it.

OH,

Are you trying to do your "Arnie" impersonation from Kindergarton Cop??? LOL :grinyes::dunno::closemouth::closemouth::closemouth::dunno::grinyes:

Cheers DS

Archived