Goodbye

Dumsoda

I take as much as I give...

That's the Aussie way....

But the BS tonight is totally "over the FUCKING top"

I'm outa here...gone ka...fuckin ...put!!!

To my friends...you know how to contact me... to the rest of the World !!!!!!!! .............

DS / DC

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

So, basically several guys, including you, are trading insults, I tell all of you to knock it off (because I do not want to take sides in this crap) and you go into a sulk and piss off?

Well, so be it then.

You are a good guy, but you need to stop taking things personal as my comments were directed at *all* of you.

Sanuk!

Dumsoda!

take it easy and relax!

to quit just because you get pissed off by one of the half dozen unavoidable a... out of 10000+ board members?

or are you angry that KS has not pushed asap the "banned button" again for a guy who was banned multiple times already and has deserved it in your opinion again?

flush down your anger and post again!

Too many personalities getting put before priciples here lately.

LL's post which was the start of all this was in my opinion non-provocative....though slightly uninteresting. I cannot understand why some guys have to stalk re-born members instead of just ignoring them.

I left negative attention seeking in the school playground...perhaps others should try the same.

This post in not directed at anyone in particular just an observation.

...I cannot understand why some guys have to stalk re-born members instead of just ignoring them.

Well, when a guy gets banned four+ times (lost count), threatens the board owner with violence, and proceeds to do fuck all but rag on everyone he posts about, then I see DS' point. Not that I'm going away (I used the "lead box" option for LL), but...how many times does it take to not just ban the fucker whenever he pops up?

I'm just sayin'. Many will disagree with me, cuz I'm SD, for sure.

Cheers,

SD

Archived