Lurkers, why don't you post?

khunsanuk

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quite honestly, I don't suspect that I would be able to contribute much.

My knowledge extends strictly to the Nana hotel and its freelancers, Annie's massage, Pantip plaza,

and the open air bars of Walking Street in Pattaya.

Your lucky!Most of my time is spent on the same bar stool in the same beer bar in Soi 8!

Soi 8

Now there is some heavy night life.

I stayed at one of the Eastiny Hotels and the Bella Vista around corner a few times. I always walked down Soi 8 but I don't think I ever stopped in for a drink there.

I always wondered who would travel all the way to Thailand - and just sit at one of the bars on Soi 8 all night long - listening to that loud music.

Don't get me wrong. It seemed like all were always having a good time there.

Every once in awhile for whatever reason I'd wake up early - around 4:30 AM and take a walk. And I'd find some guys still there on the bar stools.

Soi 8 is certainly a microcosm of Thailand night life !

Bill

communication is very difficult. I do not understand any thai apart from Sar war dee and koop coon crap.

My girl knows english a little bit from her school days. We are trying to work through it all with pigeon english. It can only get better, I hope.

When I went to her village I felt like an alien, but her brother is real friendly and likes to drink with me. I will have to try to learn some thai words assoon as possible

Jim

CTO

ok I will try to tell more as we go along.

Yes, she is different to any female I have ever met before in my whole life. she is very devoted and takes amazing care of me. I am very lucky indeed.

Her parents seem very nice and they are always smiling and happy people. Her brother is about 10 years older than her.

He is single and still lives with with the family. he has been a fantastic help with building the house and has supervised everything for us.

I am going back foe Xmas, New Year so will add some more details later

Jim

Afraid of being ridiculed seems to be a problem but it only comes from a few cyber thugs, why not sort these guys out? I said hi to someone a few weeks ago at his request and was called an 'asshole' -will not be posting again as he was not told off for the insult.I guess lurkers just don't need the hassle, so just read for info.

Afraid of being ridiculed seems to be a problem but it only comes from a few cyber thugs, why not sort these guys out? I said hi to someone a few weeks ago at his request and was called an 'asshole' -will not be posting again as he was not told off for the insult.I guess lurkers just don't need the hassle, so just read for info.

If you get to meet some of the members, you will be surprised what a bunch of nice people we really are. When we hide behind a screen, sometimes the worst comes out. Hopefully we will change for the better.

Jim ,

my question had of course a sinister background meaning that innocent female Pattaya cashiers [color:red]wurking bah tree week[/color] are not necessarily what they claim to be or to have been. Not speaking English beeing more a of a positive element in that case so to say . Anyhow , up to you and if you feel ok evrything is perfect , if you have been lurking here for a while you should know what to look for . My best wishes .

BuBi

Archived