Lurkers, why don't you post?

khunsanuk

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was staying at The Rembrandt and never even made it to Soi Cowboy, not knowing it was right around the corner,

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger! On my first to to Thailand I stayed on Soi 19 for 3 days before flying out. At night I would go to Patpong, I had heard of Nana Plaza which I did go to, but had no clue about Soi Cowboy. Now I always make sure SC is my first stop when back in LOS. Haven't been to Patpong in a couple of trips now.

Cheers,

DW

Do what I do:

* Post nonsense

* Give bad advice

* Drink 'n' post at home

All the above = post count! :thumbup: :applause::cover:

Same same me, except I don't drink much but I've replaced that with atrocious grammar and spelling.

For those lurkers who think they don't have much to add to a discussion, I'm not buying that at all. Everyone may have similar experiences but each one is unigue in some way. Sometimes, you may be that one post that agrees with everyone else and that helps talking someone out of doing something detrimental (putting their life savings into a beer bar on Walking Street in Pattaya, onTottenham to beat Arsenal or on Tampa Bay to beat the Phillies).

Lord knows I post a lot of bullshit about everything but all these mooks (Philly slang..sorry) put up with me anyway.

Lastly, the board has helped you in some way, large or small. Repay it back with a bit of your own wisdom and knowledge.

Voted Other.

Frankly I am just busy and lazy at the same time. Once I finally get a chance to relax from the day I simply want to read about what is going on around the world not actively participate in the banter (e.g. white noise). I suppose this will change once things slow down. However, I do hope this board continues for many of decades to come, a great set of regulars we have here.

Vlad

I didn't vote. But in answer to KS's question, if I find I have something useful to contribute to a thread, I will. It's just that it does not happen very often.

I have also been telling myself that I should really make an effort to make it to a Friday meeting and put some faces to the names and vice versa, but keep getting sidetracked.

The office is actually not too far away near Ekkamai, but home is in the opposite direction and driving in Friday evening traffic on Sukhumvit keeps putting me off.

Archived