Lurkers, why don't you post?

khunsanuk

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Munchie,

sometimes in posts it's what's not said that has greater importance than the typed words....

If I may be so bold as to...read between the lines... there are a number of possible conclusions that one could arrive at....

Just my 2 cents....

Guess it's way too easy to pick my writing style.... all the farkn dots are a dead give away..................................................................................................................................

Cheers DS / not so DC

I guess I am a part time lurker, I post sometimes if i need information that i cant find in earlier posts.

In this case this post is for Knunsanuk!

Hi,

"you forgot to mention that it increases your revenues"

Ah, right. Well, I guess I'd only need another 3,572,456 more lurkers to start posting before I can live of the income of this board :)

You only need another 3,572,455 lurker to go mate

Cheers

JungleBunny

....The other day a poster called Munch master posted a PM from another member just to make fun of him' date=' surely these messages are PERSONAL? . Who wants to post on a board where Personal messages can be re posted to ridicule somebody else without any censure from any moderator?....[/quote']

You think I was making fun of / ridiculing the poster (Rented Surfer/Frede)? Did you actually read his PM? :shakehead:rolleyes:

I support MM on this issue, it's no board secret that he and I rarely agree on anything but we keep our insults in the public domain and the PM that Frede sent was below the belt and deserved to be exposed.

Forum banter and insults is one thing abuse via PM is totally another. Maybe I am an oldskool asshole but even I know the limit of acceptability!

Off to find a MM post to insult and resume normal service soon

Hi,

Women posters? Granted, there aren't many, but there are / have been a few. Sure, I could remove the nightlife section and maybe this would result in more women posters, but it would also mean us restricting the topics we can discuss. And like it or not, nightlife is a big part of Thailand.

There is another part other than nightlife? :cover::yay:

-=/NN

i am another one to support Mr.Munchmaster on this subject.

PM's if nasty and very personal should be exposed to the rest of us.

there is no need for such personal attacks on the Board when we know the people with a gripe would rarely do it face to face.

Cyberspace is a convienent way to insult people.

Years ago i had words with a poster but it was all in the public domain and eventually the other poster was banned for going over the top.

i've never felt the need to attack people in private.

it's easy to ignore people and not get involved in a slanging match.........

Archived