Lurkers, why don't you post?

khunsanuk

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not have anything to add to this board that has not already been said by another board member.

The same topics come up on a regular basis, and there are plenty of experts that will give the same advice as i would. I do not consider myself an expert at all.

I was a lurker back when this board with delphi. I was also a lurker when there was the undeclared war with another board.

You have more than enough members that are willing to offer their "expert" opinion.

What good is a post from me?

Cheers,

Saucier

why should we be nice to the newbies? they need some virtual therapy to increase strength to survive the tough times they will face in LOS! :neener:

There's really no preparation for it except for some people, Preparation H!

I lurked around here before my first solo visit in 99 and really didn't learn that much from my reading. I was staying at The Rembrandt and never even made it to Soi Cowboy, not knowing it was right around the corner, even though it had been pointed out to me by a Thai host that it was a farang place. I looked at the Old Dutch as we walked past in the daytime and thought, "yeah, right." :doah:

I kept taking an ugly girl from the kiosk bar right across from my place on Soi 20 up to my room most nights. :doah:

The other girls I pulled from god knows where, actually Soi 22, I got charged guest fees for. They might have been ugly fees but I'll never know, because I'll never visit that hotel again, except for meals (I like their serviced apartments very much).

Archived