Thousands in Los Angeles protest gay-marriage ban

Flashermac

Guest lazyphil

i'm not against gay marraige even if man love is repulsive to me as is beastiality, sibling lust/sex but its not my place to dictate what/who someone chooses to marry and have sex with. thats all i'm saying.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Christians make me laugh, on one hand they quote from the book of Genesis that mankind are all descendents of Adam and Eve, if that was so then obviously third generation humans were the result in incesuous relationships and fourth generation first cousins apart at the most. Now they state that this is immoral.

This contradicts your argument RY.

You post nonsense and yet think that you are the smart one. If you ever tried to respond rationally to the arguments that others actually make you would quickly discover that you've been lying to yourself.

You and your like are the ones full of Shite

If all humans were decedents of Adam and Eve then Caine or one of hs brothers either reproduced with one of Adam & Eves Daughters or had offspring with Eve. Conversely if one of the daughters got pregnamt if was either by one of the brothers or Adam got her up the tub.

Simple Facts you myopic moron either :-

a) Genisis is a load of bollox

B) We are all decendents of an inceduous family.

You give me a rational argument to the facts you brainwashed fool! This should be hilarious.

If all humans were decedents of Adam and Eve then Caine or one of hs brothers either reproduced with one of Adam & Eves Daughters or had offspring with Eve. Conversely if one of the daughters got pregnamt if was either by one of the brothers or Adam got her up the tub.

You give me a rational argument to the facts you brainwashed fool! This should be hilarious.

None of this drivel has anything to do with Prop. 8.

Thousands or millions should be chearing a gay marriage ban. I've just been watching The Sopranos 6.1 where Vito is found out to be a fag. The scenes of him and his mostachioed fireman friend make my stomach turn. Feckin degenerates. Good on the ban.

P.S. I think he gets whacked soon.

Taking civil rights away is a serious concept.

I don't want any group placing Jesus in my face and in public buildings and public schools.

Just because one group advocates something does not make it a civil right.

This group of people have civil unions. They already have the same rights. What is taken away?

Just as the Jesus people are trying to force Jesus on me, this group are trying to force marriage on society.

Marriage is between a man and a woman.

Civil Unions are between a man or a woman and a . . . .

None of this drivel has anything to do with Prop. 8.

You were the one who raised relationships between relatives....in your lame defense of your position earlier....now it's not relevant.

Ok

You do remember what you write, right?

Let the gays get married, what harm will it create? None that I can think of.

rogie moved from Detroit to San Francisco so he could preach to the gays what a pathetic piece of shit they are. Some of them, once in a while, turn around and tell rogie to fuck off. But the burning question is why did rogie move to San Francisco when he knew the people have a tendency to be gay and then reside in the city of Sodom and Gomorrah?

And that's a good comparison because.........

OK' date=' how about a brother and a sister? Two first cousins? A father and a daughter? A mother and a son? A man and two women? A woman and two men? Are all of these bad comparisons? Why?

[/quote']

So, resurrecting your original post, as you seemed to have forgotten about it, you mention close genetic pairings (familial), which clearly run contrary to our understanding of good evolutionary matches. The facts are well known about, genetic mutations are highly likely in such pairings, that's why they are wrong. That's not opinion, that's a fact.

As regards the man and 2 women, or woman and 2 men, that does exist in some cultures and faiths. I'd view that as up to the individuals concerned. Consenting adults can organise their own relationships.

Marriage isn't some utopian institution RY. Far from it! A child doesn't need 2 parents to develop well, in fact not even biological parents! As most Psychologists know, a child needs a reliable, stable/consistent, devoted, emotionally warm individual to parent them. That's all. How many children get that these days in a traditional marriage? Anyway, I digress.

Homosexuality is certainly a result of genetic and environmental factors. Recent research seems to be able to account for some of it;

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/06/080628205430.htm

Here's some recent research explaining how homosexuality fits with evolution;

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/06/080617204459.htm

Some interesting findings. Curiously, whilst male homosexuality looks as though it might be explained, female homosexuality still looks a mystery.

But then no one (male) seems to have such a problem with that...

Archived