Article wanted

buffalo_bill

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since you are not here' date=' donâ??t actually know any PAD supporters and appear to not have any idea what this is actually about, perhaps you should refrain from making judgments based on hysterical posters here and the superficial international reporting you seem to be reading. :(

TH

[/quote']

I can't help but laugh at these pathetic kneejerk expat know-it-all comments. Why is it that everybody and his dog can have an opinion about anything, but when it comes to Thailand, everything is suddenly so goddamn complex it is completely impossible to get a grip on the subject, unless you live here, conducted a full literature study on the matter, read all the thai language newspapers and message boards, conduct weekly interviews with no less than two hundred thai people equally divided over rural and city classes and count at least two generals or MP's among your good friends. :smirk: :rotl::rotfl::mooning:

Face it, most you guys get your info from a lot of the same sources that we do. If your social agenda would be filled with Thai friends you wouldn't hang out on this board! :hippie:

Maybe because most of those opinions (not your's cuz I know your story, but I do ask you to think some) are based in agreeeing with their uneducated GFs opinion, not their's? If they took the time to understand the real issues facing the country, and were not selfish, they'd have a different opinion?

Just a thought...

Cheers,

SD

Maybe because most of those opinions (not your's cuz I know your story, but I do ask you to think some) are based in agreeeing with their uneducated GFs opinion, not their's? If they took the time to understand the real issues facing the country, and were not selfish, they'd have a different opinion?

Just a thought...

Cheers,

SD

I think a lot of guys agree with their educated girlfriends too.

Just another thought.

How likely is that, dealing with mostly tourists who never leave Sukhumvit?

I'm just saying. Sorry if the truth hurts...

Cheers,

SD

True. Most get stuck with the Isarn peasants but I see quite a lot of guys here talking about their Chinese/Thai girlfriends. There even seems to be something of a hierarchy among punters.

"..a few boardmembers are toeing the wives/girlfriends party line.."

Well my wi mee is a Thaksin fan, but has become more of a "kill them all" fan recently.

Me? I prefer the outcome that's best for me, less tourists, weaker baht, etc etc.

But the humanist in me wants less corruption and less poverty.

Now how to achieve all three outcomes?

Cheers

Coss

Archived