Article wanted

buffalo_bill

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta agree 100% with the last 2 posts...

But what the Fuck wud I know......

.....apart from what my uneducated Issarn Suk whore GF told me.... cos I'm a Dumb Cnut

....I guess if my gf was a Chinese - Thai...Uni girl from Soi 33....I'd be in a much more informed position.....

....But maybe I'll be better informed after I get my daily phone call

DS

Sorry I work with Uneducated people everyday who do great things - I find it a insulting comment to make - I truely do.

Let's just agree we both think the other wrong - I doubt you will change my mind you me change yours. I really do think once the airport is cleared some surprises (Not evil ones - but bad enough) will emerge.

You don't think SD's letting personal issues guide him? I do.

PAD I was told would now go home - I don't believe it though. More concerning I though a separate government would be announced - that just isn't happening.

Again this seems to be just the beginning.

I have to agree with CTO here, especially since no one has nailed down exactly what an educated or uneducated person is, who is capable of a proper opinion...Really, in today's world, more specifically, in Thailand...what is an "Uneducated person?" High school? No high school? no Uni, some Uni? a masters? seems we need to define these terms. Just because someone has no formal education to or passed our level does make them stupid at all...hell, Harry Truman ran the USA, with a High school diploma...GWB went to the finest schools around...nuff said...

As CTO and others have said, it doesn't take a diploma from a "proper" school to process the thoughts and experiences around you...as Bob Dylan put it "...you don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows..."

CTO,

Let me add, as you work in the information/education/news fields...you are bringing all this to these people. People who clearly want it, and who will use it to better themselves. These people ARE getting an education, not from some "institution" but from life it self.

So again, I have to agree with you. Both sides have a right to their opinions, and both sides are capable of forming their opinions based on the education their lives have given them.

Hey - I just quote what I wrote above

<>

I think it's a pity people are delusional and can;t see or read the truth no matter what's placed in front of them.

Again welcome all comments - Thai Home has give me some good leads - I also Mea Culpa when I make a mistake - some however . . . . . . . . . .

Archived