Posting behavior

khunsanuk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(not to anybody particular)

The political bias on this board is so single-mindedly to the left (and anti-Israel) that I believe Rogueyan was hated very much just because he expressed conservative values. His offensive, insulting provocations, bordering on sheer sociopaty, did not help him of course. Nor did his behaviour promote the conservative cause.

I think robaus nailed him. He was a Zionist propagandist. Nothing wrong with that but I still can't figure out why he spent so much time on us.

Right. Early on I looked at his posts in the "find all posts by user" and could find nothing on LOS. I mean, where is his favorite place to buy whores? Even nothing in the way of someone wanting some mundane tourist info.

WTF?

Hi,

"should we be talking about him at all?"

No, we shouldn't. He can no longer defend himself and I would therefore very much like it if he is not talked about anymore.

This thread is about the posting behavior of everyone, it is not about the banning of 2 people.

Sanuk!

KS I am very glad to hear this. You doing exactly the right thing. This is an excellent forum that gets some very interesting posts and points of view. If the discussions and disagreements can be kept civilized and mature then you will start getting more new posters and some fresh input.

I'd also like to suggest that posters respect other posters opinions. There is often no single correct answer or point of view, such as how much to pay a BG.

Good luck with your new approach, I think it will pay off.

I am pro Israel (although I don't agree with their current "way of handling things") and I have not been banned....

So saying that RY has been banned for his political position (and I am a leftist pro Israel) is not a valid argument to me.

Archived