Posting behavior

khunsanuk

Hi,

I've been rather busy lately and haven't had as much time to deal with crap here as I perhaps should have. And it showed.

Some threads and posters were brought to my attention today and I am seriously pissed with the behavior of some people here.

No more Mr.Nice Guy from now on.

Rogueyam and LookieLookie have just been banned. A couple of users have been warned as well.

The Mods and I will be getting a lot tougher with the crap I've seen going around. I thought I was dealing with adults, but at times it seems there are a lot of people on here who haven't learned how to behave in a civilized manner.

Maybe keep a small rule in mind when posting: "Would I say this to the guy in person as well?"

Sanuk!

PS As the Mods and I cannot pick up on everything, feel free to PT me if you feel a thread or poster is getting out of hand. I do NOT want people dealing with the crap themselves (as in reciprocating in kind when flamed) as it will only aggravate the situation. So, see a problem, PT me.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to miss RY, hope he returns. It's at about this time of the day that he would normally log on and fire off about 5 or 6 posts in quick succession and get everyone going.

He was an asshole at times and his little spat last night with CS went too far though so I am not surprised he has been banished.

I wouldn't shed any tears over LookieLookie and I am sure he will be back in another reincarnation but I don't see any way that RY could come back in Disguise, he only posted in one forum and I am sure he we would spot him first post.

I think robaus nailed him. He was a Zionist propagandist. Nothing wrong with that but I still can't figure out why he spent so much time on us.

Because he has to be the turd in the punch bowl that ruins the party. He is that Jehovah's Witness that won't go away. Same with Lookie/et Al. Same with 1-2 others on the board. To me, once banned, forever banned, with little or NO exceptions.

Archived