Upgrading to v3.0 tomorrow morning

khunsanuk

Hi,

I will be upgrading the message board to version 3.0 tomorrow (hopefully), so the board may be down for a while.

Expect a bunch of new features including a much expanded profile page (with individual shoutbox and personal blog), personal calendars, post and user ranking (which can be turned off if we so decide).

Sanuk!

KS

As a thought based on the thread about Blood Donations would it be possible to add a UDF (user Defined Field) to profile for blood group so that anyone in Thailand who is willing to donate can fill the field in. Very simple for admin to query the profile DB to find donors if required.

Personaly I donate every 6 months but I am of a common blood group. 25 years ago when I was the victim of a serious assault I was haemorrhaging quite heavily and it was only due to the fact that blood was available that kept me alive so nowadays I am at the head of the que when it comes to being a donor.

Hi,

"As a thought based on the thread about Blood Donations would it be possible to add a UDF (user Defined Field) to profile for blood group so that anyone in Thailand who is willing to donate can fill the field in. Very simple for admin to query the profile DB to find donors if required."

Yes, I think that this is possible. I'll have a look at it tomorrow after the site has been fully upgraded.

Sanuk!

I'm a rare AB rh+...the most recently evolved blood group. If I get seriously injured I'm ok though, as I'm a universal receiver...I used to give blood in the UK too...used to get calls to do it.

Does this help KS to upgrade the board? :smirk:

Archived