Tonight 20

Coss

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, shortly after the Emmit stalking incident and I was a bit shy - Bust seems to like to rag on one thing over & over; good thing we forget most of his issues. This pix is OK as has no identifying marks, outside of my attractive set of pearls with the lucky charm (not to be confused with Lucky Charms), but I don't always wear those :p:clown:

Cheers,

SD -- off to the pool

Hi,

"He told you who she was in his post!"

I think Bust was eluding to a previous post in which SD also claimed the girl was his gf, but which later turned out to be a pic from the 'Net.

Sanuk!

:yeahthat:

If needed, I can confirm the lady in the picture is indeed SD Miss V...(I can tell it by a few details -> and in no way related to her physiology)

:beer:

I can also say that the Buddha next to her is SD, he was just statufied for the picture.

:neener:

(I never rubbed SD belly nor Miss V..but I got lucky nonetheless)

If needed, I can confirm the lady in the picture is indeed SD Miss V...(I can tell it by a few details -> and in no way related to her physiology)

I can also say that the Buddha next to her is SD, he was just statufied for the picture.

:neener:

(I never rubbed SD belly nor Miss V..but I got lucky nonetheless)

I'm fairly certain the one in the dress is not SD...or maybe...hard to tell, heard he tucks it back...

SD,

Emmit Stalking incident? you know about the nut case onto me right? which is worse? PTs best for this maybe...

Archived