Airport scam? Beware King Power Duty free shop

tartempion

OH' date=' the woman involved was a British passport holder as far as I'm aware but certainly appeared to be of Asian descent/parentage. I can't remember was it her or her English husband/partner that they arrested first?

Simie. [/quote']

This is where I am at here, I am suggesting perhaps those running the scam, saw the woman and thought "we have another Asian to work" not realizing she was in fact a British passport holder...That said, I still say the tape has her looking a bit guilty...

Shit old Hippie, I can produce a tape, with a time stamp, showing you putting padded bras down the front of your pants.

Seriously, any tape produced by Thais I would question.

No need for a padded bra here baby, mine are real!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TOURIST POLICE WARN OF ENTRAPMENT

The tourist police officer also explained that sometimes the goods involved have very little value, and added that tourists should be aware of scammers and avoid touching goods to avoid being entrapped."

I like the "avoid touching goods" part. Since it just simply advises not to touch anything in any shops in LOS.

That's a whole new shopping experience LOS has to offer.

:content:

How about some investigative reporters, with big balls, doing a flip scam on the scammers? Reporters with hidden cameras all over, maybe some Intepol personnel standing by, etc.

Squash the slime, make some real world news!

Club Siam...front and center...if you choose to take this mission, you may "get" self-destructed!

How about some investigative reporters, with big balls, doing a flip scam on the scammers? Reporters with hidden cameras all over, maybe some Intepol personnel standing by, etc.

Club Siam...front and center...if you choose to take this mission, you may "get" self-destructed!

Probably is reportage about the general Swampy scams - outside the media suppression zones. Come on, Cav. You know how this works. The Thai establishment has always put the clamps down on such investigative journalism. Better to keep the masses catatonic. Easier to manipulate. We[sic] call for democracy/democratic reform blah blah blah...but then continue to accept the same old contradicting repression that is plutocracy. Same as it ever was.

"ow about some investigative reporters, with big balls, doing a flip scam on the scammers? Reporters with hidden cameras all over, maybe some Intepol personnel standing by, etc.

Club Siam...front and center...if you choose to take this mission, you may "get" self-destructed!'

good idea, if they live to tell the tale

OH' date=' the woman involved was a British passport holder as far as I'm aware but certainly appeared to be of Asian descent/parentage. I can't remember was it her or her English husband/partner that they arrested first?

Simie. [/quote']

This is where I am at here, I am suggesting perhaps those running the scam, saw the woman and thought "we have another Asian to work" not realizing she was in fact a British passport holder...That said, I still say the tape has her looking a bit guilty...

Shit old Hippie, I can produce a tape, with a time stamp, showing you putting padded bras down the front of your pants.

Seriously, any tape produced by Thais I would question.

No need for a padded bra here baby, mine are real!

Well, that is the part that I find puzzling ... who was the padded bra for?

Archived