absolute minimum

buddha

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

First of all about the dinner for two at 10K Bt, maybe to them I should explain to some the concept of fine dining ? Never said it was cheap, but certainly not extravagant as called by one member.

Everything has its price, and extravagant would be a separate bottle of wine of 10K upto 50K.

Here in Belgium prices are indeed expensive, but we enjoy a good life, we have been called Burgandy by many as we enjoy good food and fine dining. So what is wrong with that, I certainly enjoy it, so does my Thai wife....

Belgium is very famous for its food, look at beer, chocolate, endive, waffles, etc....

And famous for its many top chefs, in any competition worldwide they will always be in the top.

The dinner I referred to was this place, dinner for 2 was € 103 pp or 9991 TBt total.

In 2 weeks time we will go to here, dinner will be € 108 per person including wines, or 10476 Tbt total.

I can post a few moren dozen links to good restaurants, all in 20-30 km range from where we live.

So what ? :dunno:

Did I hear anyone complain in the past when boardmembers claimed to spend 16K and more for dinner for 2 at The Normandie in BKK ?

Secondly I have been insulted and ridiculed many times in this thread, called a few names and more, even a girl, people have claimed to know which car I drive :rotfl: , what my income is, and 3 guys even claimed to know the lenght of my dick.

How's that for wolfpack mentality, he guys ?

And then people wonder where this board is heading ? geez....

BB

.... waffles, etc....

Secondly I have been insulted and ridiculed many times in this thread, called a few names and more, even a girl...

And then people wonder where this board is heading ? geez....

BB

Point 1. sums up most of what you write....

Point 2. If the condom fits...wear it...

Point 3. geez...should be translated into Thai as...Oh...my buddha

...the answer being...straight down the hong nam....with born again Clowns... like Khun P...posting

have a nice day

Cheers DS

Archived