absolute minimum

buddha

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come up and visit and I'll show you how - I lead a dull life - wife Mia Noi the wife chose, 3 gig's, wild sex cheap booze.

It's tough but I manage

What does gig's mean?

Did I hear correct, the wife chose your mia noi?

You do deserve a medal for ptting up with it, I hope she appreciates it :content:

If you have nothing, you live on NOTHING! Hence, the question seems almost pointless at times, as each person is different.

I guess 'nothing' is a relative term used here.

I remember Izzie who lived at the Nana Hotel. I think he paid 600 US dollars a month for many years. He always seemed to smile and appeared happy.

I'm guessing here, but I think everything he owned was in his hotel room. Which brings costs down - as one does not have to buy all the other crap that most of us have acquired.

Was Izzie happy? Well, he looked that way.

I also rembember Sid who rented some apartment nearby. He was a regular at the Nana Hotel for the free newspaper. I think he told me he paid US $250.00 per month rent plus electric. He seemed to get along fine.

Are there others like Sid and Izzie?

Hi' date='

Finding a cheap place isn't that hard to do, even in Bangkok. I'm renting a 3 bedroom house (5min motorbike from the subway) for 12,500 Baht.

Sanuk!

[/quote']

Bit extravagant don't you think? :stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo

You got to read between the lines if you see statements like this from him , so what do you think does he want to tell people by " 5 minute motorbike from the subway " .

He wants you to believe he ever uses motorbikes or thinks like subways . A f### he does , the first thing you see entering his soi is a BMW 750 Li with a dutch numberplate .

I do not wish to speculate . Nuff said .

Hi' date='

Finding a cheap place isn't that hard to do, even in Bangkok. I'm renting a 3 bedroom house (5min motorbike from the subway) for 12,500 Baht.

Sanuk!

[/quote']

Bit extravagant don't you think? :stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo

You got to read between the lines if you see statements like this from him , so what do you think does he want to tell people by " 5 minute motorbike from the subway " .

He wants you to believe he ever uses motorbikes or thinks like subways . A f### he does , the first thing you see entering his soi is a BMW 750 Li with a dutch numberplate .

I do not wish to speculate . Nuff said .

One of our members works at subway.

Back to the subject: I know this girl who has a foldable box that can be had for 50 baht. [color:red]Portable vacation home![/color]

Archived