absolute minimum

buddha

As for "my extravagant lifestyle" LOL you have no clue' date=' 10K for a dinner for 2 is NOT extravagant.

Expensive, yes, but not extravagant.....

BB[/quote']

I'm willing to wager I have more of a clue than you can imagine. I simply choose not to rub other people's faces in it.

Lets wager it then, sending you a PT

BB

Gawd, what a wanker!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gawd' date=' what a wanker![/quote']

Gee, what a looser you are, only a childish reply, then quickly unregistering yourself..... pfffft.

Willing to wager something, but no balls to come forward hahahaha.

Only insults hahaha.

BB

Sorry BelgianTwat, but I ended your PT because you did not actually propose a bet. You only claimed that I somehow (?) said I "know you" and you asked me to tell you about yourself.

Let me be clear. I do not know you. Based on your posts here, I do not want to know you. I can not think of an instance in this thread, or any other, where I claimed to know you.

I do think that bragging about how much you spent on a dinner is childish and rude. All I can say is, if you have to brag about it, then chances are you ain't got it.

I have no interest in engaging in some dick-swinging contest so I ended your PT thread. I do feel sorry for LazyPhil that you decided to bring him into your PT piss-fest.

I hope that helps.

Gawd' date=' what a wanker![/quote']

Gee, what a looser you are, only a childish reply, then quickly unregistering yourself..... pfffft.

Willing to wager something, but no balls to come forward hahahaha.

Only insults hahaha.

BB

Sorry BelgianTwat, but I ended your PT because you did not actually propose a bet. You only claimed that I somehow (?) said I "know you" and you asked me to tell you about yourself.

Let me be clear. I do not know you. Based on your posts here, I do not want to know you. I can not think of an instance in this thread, or any other, where I claimed to know you.

I do think that bragging about how much you spent on a dinner is childish and rude. All I can say is, if you have to brag about it, then chances are you ain't got it.

I have no interest in engaging in some dick-swinging contest so I ended your PT thread. I do feel sorry for LazyPhil that you decided to bring him into your PT piss-fest.

I hope that helps.

Sorry cheap twat, you just did a hit and run like a kiddie.....

You called my posting of a restaurant bill "extravagant lifestyle" and when I called you on it, you claimed to want to wager with me that you "had a clue" (post 802252) I asked you per PT to show me.

I got only insults.... :dunno:

Sure you dont know me, but you claim you do. funny.

As for bragging, stating what a dinner costs is called perspective, not bragging.

Might be probably called jalousy by others, but not bragging.

Just like you claimed in the PT that you probably pay more taxes than what I earn more in a year.....

Yeah right, who's bragging now, and who claims not to know me huh ?

As for LP, just wanted a neutral guy to see the posts, simple.

Just as you cannot call me a liar about your taxes vs. my income.... :rotfl:

So, wager lost then.

You still have no clue.

BB

Archived