Is the board better or worse for having Non Thai News

CTO

Colourwolf and shyguy - I wouldn't mind except the fights that start there fall out into other forums - so they should fuck off or just stay in non news - but they can't help themselves.

I wouldn't give a flying fuck as I rarely read the non thai news - avoid all USA news - I am a member of CommieFacist which is a mainly USA Left Vs Right discussion board - level of argument far higher than what little I've seen here.

In simple words I DO ignore it - however I get pissed of when it shows up in nightlife threads.

Did you even read my opening sentence before dribbling on the keyboard?

You had to toss that last sentence in eh? Sensitive much?

Did you get the post before you indulged in pre-pubescent defensiveness?

You don't like posters talking US politics, you find it personally annoying, you want it banned.

There's a subtle anti-US slant to it and you're engaging in the same behavior you criticize.

BTW, unlike some my more militant (Irish) uncles, I like Brits. And those crazy Oz fuckers have been some of the best people I've ever met. But... if we're going to start doling out underhanded jabs at nationalities, we might as well get 'em all.

Fuck me, where's that god-damn bib, I'm dribbling again.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Colourwolf and shyguy - I wouldn't mind except the fights that start there fall out into other forums - so they should fuck off or just stay in non news - but they can't help themselves.

I wouldn't give a flying fuck as I rarely read the non thai news - avoid all USA news - I am a member of CommieFacist which is a mainly USA Left Vs Right discussion board - level of argument far higher than what little I've seen here.

In simple words I DO ignore it - however I get pissed of when it shows up in nightlife threads.

Did you even read my opening sentence before dribbling on the keyboard?

You had to toss that last sentence in eh? Sensitive much?

Did you get the post before you indulged in pre-pubescent defensiveness?

.......and you're engaging in the same behavior you criticize.

Ironic isn't it....

Well you got your way CTO, so be happy.

Personally I'm pissed off about this decision...but as usual certain people get their way, others wants/opinions don't count.

Indeed, censorship on the board.

Its so much easier not to read the threads which dont interest you.

Personally I am no longer interested in the nightlife, 3500+ threads unread there.

Please lets not be narrowminded and reverse the decision.

Look at the result of the poll, most people dont mind all the news.

BB

i like non-thai news also

It is still KS's board and as participant in several previous political threads I think KS is right that they needed a lot of moderation, which means additional work for KS on topics far off from the core intent of Thai360.

Also I agree that the often heated discussions (including frequent personal attacks) finally poisoned the atmosphere of the whole board.

Therefore KS's decision is fine for me.

This whole thing is all really very childish. So there was a slagging match, so what? It has happened before, it will happen again. Christian Troy and I got into it in several forums, started from the night life forum...should we close that forum as well? COme to think of it CT got into it with a few people, as has JJ Sushi in a number of forums, should we just close the whole damned board down beacuse 1-2 guys got tweeked?

I had a guy stalking me all over the board, bashing everything I said, and making all sorts of false statements, no one got involved, no forums got closed. Now some guy is repeatedly spewing his hatred for "fat people," pisses a few people off, but nothing gets done, no forums get closed...yet slagging matches are growing from it...maybe we need to just shut the board down so no one gets offended. The more I think of it the more it pisses me off. Oh well, who needs friends anyway?

:yeahthat:

Couldn't agree more OH.

FFS people, if you don't like to read about certain subjects, don't click on them. It really is that simple.

Board members getting stuck into each other? So what, do you like everyone that you meet in real life?

To blame US politics for a few barneys on here is just ridiculous imho.

Censorship sucks.

Archived