Is the board better or worse for having Non Thai News

CTO

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With no US news members may have missed that wonderful story I just posted about the Obama coup. :neener:

I just replied to that thread...showing that I am a hypocritical bastard for first saying I think the forum should be eliminated, and then posting in that forum...it's different when I do it, because I admit it... :wanker::wanker:

OH - because it's BORING - derails threads - annoying - this board is about Thailand - I'd like it to stay that way - I don't live in the USA and I can find forums like comiefacist to join if I want to talk USA news and politics - surely you two living there could do the same and bore people more interested in your politics?

OH - because it's BORING - derails threads - annoying - this board is about Thailand - I'd like it to stay that way - I don't live in the USA and I can find forums like commiefacist to join if I want to talk USA news and politics - surely you two living there could do the same and bore people more interested in your politics?

....How about an alternative, all world news is allowed *except* political news which is only allowed if it is directly related to Thailand? And any discussion on non-political news that turns towards politics gets shut down.

Excellent solution. :up:

Presumably you can't stop anyone starting a political news thread but when spotted a moderator will delete the thread?

I heard you the first time...I am just curious as to why this matter is so much closer to your heart than all the others...? Dig deep man, be open...let it out, I know it goes deeper than just being boring...look into your soul man, look deep! You never got this worked up over HH and Suadam fighting...perhaps you love YF and I more? That's it isn't?

Ok, next time I am in town, YF and I will meet up with you at the pink house, and we will all make piece...er peace...or both...but not in the same room, that would be gay...or could be...not that we are...now relax... :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::hippie::hippie: :bangit: :bangit: :beer:

BTW, I agree the forum should maybe go, but the differences between posters will continue in other hot topics such as nightlife, guys arguing over how much to pay, or tip, or about sponsorship etc...the only alternative is to just stop all forums and threads and topics...keep our thoughts to ourselves...

KS I don't think you should censor debate more than you have to. I found the thread on US health care lively and interesting. I liked hearing what people I feel I know (from their posts) feel about issues that affect them. I read every thread posted to the board and sometimes there just isn't enough to read.

Archived