U.S. Demos Given ANOTHER Kick in the Ass

Hugh_Hoy

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, that is the bunch...they were down at a high school in the south bat that has had a rash of teen suicides...nothing more christian than rubbing the faces of grieving parents into their kids deaths...even the born again guys at work say these guys are fucked...I cannot believe for 1 second, they should have any right to say and do what they do...thank god for bikers who disrupt them...also, I think the local high school out smarted them as well...

I think Fred is a lawyer, so he plays the laws to his own benefit. The whole lot of them are despicable and pathetic excuses for human beings. Amazingly, so far the bikers (usually veterans) haven't retaliated by beating the crap out of these idiots. They just try to shield the grieving family from the ranting scumbags.

Feankly Flash I think these people do need a good old fashioned beat down. Yeah yeah, I know all the crap about a decent civilized society doesn't do that crap, but if we were a decent society, these ass hats would not do what they do...eye for an eye I read someplace.

Archived