Why Americans vote against their own interests

robaus

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually check your supplemental insurance to Medicare.I know that Kaisers Senior advantage will cover emergency care outside the USA.Most supplematal insurance to Medicare will cover outside the USA.After all who just depends on Medicare alone?

Problem is, those supplemental policies are not cheap, and a lot of seniors are going broke paying for them...

>Problem is, those supplemental policies are not cheap, and a lot of seniors are going broke paying for them...

That's the idea...suck all the wealth from the middle class so they have nothing to leave to their children!

Between health insurance and property tax, that sucks up over 1/2 of my pension!!! WTF!!!

F Troop? :hmmm:

Will they show him entering the fort on a gallup' date=' the flag waving in the air as the bugle is played just like Ronald Reagan did?

Ronald Reagan's movie, [b'][color:purple]Cavalry Charge[/color][/b], does seem like a replay of F troop.

A GWB movie will run in the cheerleader genre, but I guess OH will rule this as being too gay...

:content:

If its property tax on a house that you own in the U.S., why not sell it and get (if you haven't used it already) the one time tax exemption on capitol gains on the house. It could be worse. For the last 36 years, I have been self employed. I have had to pay the entire amount of my S.S., medicare taxes and, if I had bought it, would have had to pay an over-inflated price for health insurance, with no deduction on my taxes (like employers get for employee health insurance, not to mention employees that get health insurance pay no income tax on that benefit). The trade off is I have never had to play the corporate game or kiss a** to get or keep a job.

Archived