Author of Arizona immigration law wants to end birthright citizenship

cavanami

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why don't u join the Minutemen and get your ass down to the border and help out?

HH

The last I knew, the Minutemae were disbanded and the person who was in charge of it, is going thru a divorce and for some reason is forgetting to take care of his children, or at least that is what one of his relatives told me.

[

Have you gone to a doctor's office lately? There is another business in front of the doctor's office. It didn't use to be this way, but it is now.

The government is forcing businesses to have other businesses in front of their business so they can make sure their business is tax, employee compliant. Why should a business collect taxes for the government and not get paid to do it?

Huh?

As for the Border Patrol, when the rancher got killed along the border, several Border Patrol vehicles were in Tucson at a park checking IDs of homeless people. If they were at the border, the rancher may not have gotten killed.

Maybe they looked like illegal immigrants and were checking their ids? That is unfortunate case, to be sure, but in the real world grownups know that it is not possible to have a cop on every street corner.

Still on the Border Patrol: What foreign country borders Colorado?

Then why is the Border Patrol in Colorado? Why not at the border?

I don't know, ask them.

Archived