Author of Arizona immigration law wants to end birthright citizenship

cavanami

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's see...if I have no driver's license and I am a resident of say Texas...I get stopped for whatever while driving by a cop in Arizona...am I in trouble, of course!

If I am driving and come to a police traffic check, like for wearing a seat belt, and they find that I have no driver's license, I am busted!

So if they check people for ID/passport, etc and they are illegal in the USA...bust them!

Poor example, but the concept may be OK :dunno:

Time to make a small color copy of your passport and laminate it I guess. Since we have no national ID to prove we are a citizen. Many illegals have a driver's license. It's no real proof of citizenship these days. When I get a good tan I look decidedly Mexican (Indian blood from my mother's side). I'll be carrying a copy, laminated, of my passport on any future travels around the states, especially the border states. Wouldn't want to end up like Cheech in that movie he made (very funny, but not so funny if it was me!).

It is amazing that most of the AZ citizens want government out of their lives, but have now given the government a HUGE boost of power over their lives. :hmmm:

Just shows how desperate they are to get a handle on a major problem that the feds have refused to address... right or wrong these laws will force something to be done...

Excellent question...answer might be they are "in town" rounding up those who got in? or just plain fucking off like most cops...in any event, fine they go back to the border...now who rounds up those who are here and or still got through?

When the rancher got murdered near the border, I saw in tucson several Border Patrol vehicles in a park checking ID's of mostly homeless people.

Surely you have to stem the flow before you can mop up the mess. Maybe the regular cops could arrest those already within.

The local governments can do what the Feds are suppose to do, but if the local cops arrest an illegal in Arizona, the illegal goes to jail at tax payer's expense. Not fair!

Let's see...if I have no driver's license and I am a resident of say Texas...I get stopped for whatever while driving by a cop in Arizona...am I in trouble, of course!

If I am driving and come to a police traffic check, like for wearing a seat belt, and they find that I have no driver's license, I am busted!

So if they check people for ID/passport, etc and they are illegal in the USA...bust them!

Poor example, but the concept may be OK :dunno:

In Arizona, we get stopped, in many incidences, for no reason. Having to provide ID in those cases is pure harrassment. But what makes it worse is everybody with you has to produce ID. What did they do? Nothing!

Excellent question...answer might be they are "in town" rounding up those who got in? or just plain fucking off like most cops...in any event' date=' fine they go back to the border...now who rounds up those who are here and or still got through? [/quote']

When the rancher got murdered near the border, I saw in tucson several Border Patrol vehicles in a park checking ID's of mostly homeless people.

Like I said, put the BP back on the border and let the local and state cops check the parks and Home depots etc for illegals...start sting operations to bust people hiring them...take away the incentive...

Archived