Author of Arizona immigration law wants to end birthright citizenship

cavanami

Yes, well the law enforcement types are all fighting their own turf wars instead of getting their heads out of their asses and getting the job done by joining forces and collaborating together to fix the problem with what they have at their disposal.

Taser them all and let god sort them out is the new battle cry of the cops. 555555. Assholes. Do your jobs and do right by the taxpayers paying you dickheads. Really, how hard is this to figure out and get done, if we really want to do it.

Hey, let's call out the national guard to help out as well! Oh, that's right, they are over in Afghanistan and Iraq fighting wars for other people and the big oil fuckers and multinationals. Sorry. Brain fart there. What WAS I thinking.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, well the law enforcement types are all fighting their own turf wars instead of getting their heads out of their asses and getting the job done by joining forces and collaborating together to fix the problem with what they have at their disposal.

[color:red]Taser them all and let god sort them out is the new battle cry of the cops.[/color] 555555. Assholes. Do your jobs and do right by the taxpayers paying you dickheads. Really, how hard is this to figure out and get done, if we really want to do it.

Hey, let's call out the national guard to help out as well! Oh, that's right, they are over in Afghanistan and Iraq fighting wars for other people and the big oil fuckers and multinationals. Sorry. Brain fart there. What WAS I thinking.

Cops have stopped people in Arizona for years for no reason. There excuse is there are so many drugs and weapons being moved illegally thru the State they have to do something.

My response is [color:red]"Why break the laws you were hired to enforced!"[/color]

Excellent question...answer might be they are "in town" rounding up those who got in? or just plain fucking off like most cops...in any event' date=' fine they go back to the border...now who rounds up those who are here and or still got through? [/quote']

When the rancher got murdered near the border, I saw in tucson several Border Patrol vehicles in a park checking ID's of mostly homeless people.

Like I said, put the BP back on the border and let the local and state cops check the parks and Home depots etc for illegals...start sting operations to bust people hiring them...take away the incentive...

Ahhh yes. The local and state cops have so much extra personnel to harass folks. Much better than using the limited resources for investigating rapes, murders, and thefts.

Much better to deflect everyones attention to blame all crime on illegals, than the real reason being the drug wars. It is the American insatiable hunger for drugs that drives it all.

Drugs? yes and no...a lot of illegal drugs are carried over the border, this sparks violence between gangs, the coyotes who bring people over often exploit, kill and rape in the process, this is documented by many of those who have made the trip. Some of the men are forced to mule or sell drugs, some of the women are forced into prostitution and the drug trade. So yes, use the police resources to stop it. But you raise a good point, the more of them we have, the more resources that are needed.

Drugs alone or specifically Americans love of drugs is not 100% to blame here. It is also our desire for cheap labor. The guys you see hanging around looking for work or the women who baby sit and clean houses etc by and large are not in the drug business. But yes, I would agree, stop the incentive and you help stop the problem. The problem is, as Cent said, the cops don't want to work together, and no one really wants to stop this.

The racist accusations, and the claims that we are just blaming illegals for all our ills is a false claim. We have a real and growing problem that has to be dealt with. Doing nothing and allowing it to get worse is NOT an option.

Drugs? yes and no...a lot of illegal drugs are carried over the border, this sparks violence between gangs, the coyotes who bring people over often exploit, kill and rape in the process, this is documented by many of those who have made the trip. Some of the men are forced to mule or sell drugs, some of the women are forced into prostitution and the drug trade. So yes, use the police resources to stop it. But you raise a good point, the more of them we have, the more resources that are needed.

Drugs alone or specifically Americans love of drugs is not 100% to blame here. It is also our desire for cheap labor. The guys you see hanging around looking for work or the women who baby sit and clean houses etc by and large are not in the drug business. But yes, I would agree, stop the incentive and you help stop the problem. The problem is, as Cent said, the cops don't want to work together, and no one really wants to stop this.

The racist accusations, and the claims that we are just blaming illegals for all our ills is a false claim. We have a real and growing problem that has to be dealt with. Doing nothing and allowing it to get worse is NOT an option.

Border Patrol doesn't patrol the border so people ask for more help.

What people are probably doing subconsciously is letting the Feds take over the local police under the realm of Homeland Security. If this happens, we will not have any civil rights. [color:red]I don't think this is what people want.[/color]

Ok, so do nothing, let as many come as they want and do nothing? I have no idea what world you live in, but where I am, these people cause real problems...from the gangsters to the honest just want to work for a buck guys...like or not, we need to do something about it...play all the race cards, make all the claims you want...the fact remains, these people are causing a problem...and it needs to be dealt with.

US troops won't be used to stop illegal immigration

US National Guard troops being sent to the Mexican border will be used to stem the flow of guns and drugs across the frontier and not to enforce US immigration laws, the State Department said Wednesday.

The clarification came after the Mexican government urged Washington not to use the additional troops to go after illegal immigrants.

Nearly 13 million Mexicans live in the United States, more than half of them illegally.

Link

Flash, you know I respect you, but as you do not live in the USA, or more specifically, in Arizona, I have to ask you NOT to comment, as you have no clue. You see, you have to live in a place to have an opinion about what goes on in that place. It amazes me how many people who don't live in a place effected by this, seem to have an opinion about it, and think they know more than those of us who do live here...sound familiar?

Boring, assine and arrogant and ignorant isn't it?

It is amazing that most of the AZ citizens want government out of their lives, but have now given the government a HUGE boost of power over their lives. :hmmm:

AZ citizens want the FEDERAL government out of their lives and do the job it claims is it's "solely".

HH

Archived