Arizona's Next Immigration Target: Children of Illegals

cavanami

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the thugs are legal, not illegal. I know who did it since they were caught. These aren't nice people LK. This ain't teen rebellion a la fonzie.

Some of these kids are murderers, with no qualm. I'm a fool for ignoring that. And I'm also moving to K-town one week from today, just went and made my deposit. Bye Estara Ave. It was interesting.

I'm not for amnesty at all. 110%. But HH, I'd bet dollars to donuts that you supported Reagan's 1980s amnesty program. You are so partisan it is so easy to make that call!

I enjoy listening to the conservatives rant and rave about Obama. They can't understand why the government isn't seirously involved in the BP oil spill.

But then if the government did get involved, that would be Liberal thinking. [color:red]The Conservatives, in many cases, act more liberal then the liberals do![/color]

So it doesn't surprise me HH would favor Reagans amnesty package. He probably was in agreement also with John McCains liberal immigration amnesty package he tried getting passed with Ted Kennedy's co-authorship.

I'm not for amnesty at all. 110%. But HH, I'd bet dollars to donuts that you supported Reagan's 1980s amnesty program. You are so partisan it is so easy to make that call!

Well, Sport, I get to keep the donuts and you owe me some $$$ :neener: (I'll happily accept a couple of beers in lieu when I'm over your way in Sept.) FWIW, I've NEVER been for "amnsesty" for illegals.

HH

There really isn't much difference between the two parties if you're Joe Schmoe. If you are concerned about social issues there are. Religion, aborotion, gay rights/marriage, etc. Those things should be off the table anyway but I'm a small l Libertarian.

Sometimes you gotta hold your hand up and say what may be right just won't work. Criminalizing all the illegals won't work. There are too many human interest type stories that will always have the public wanting an exception. I saw one story of a woman who was a 20 year illegal resident and has a son who is currently fighting in Afghanistan and has fought in Iraq. She has other sons, all born here who want to be marines as well. The son sends money home to help take care of his mom. I'd love to see the politiican who has the balls to send her back to Mexico. Not that he wouldn't have the right but there are too many who have been here for a long time and are firmly well established in their communities and are upstanding citizens..er..ah...llegal residents. I'm no big fan of amnesty but I don't see a choice to some extent.

What ever is being proposed matters very little as long as the border stays porous and businesses as well as individuals have a need for their services.

Its all converation, the war is over. "They" have won. The Mexican president knows this. The banks and other businesses like western union have already conceded this, which is why Bank of America and others allow Mexican driver's licenses as IDs to open accounts. The rest of us have to have an American driver's license. I wonder if Americans with Israeli passports can open a bank account with it? Maybe but I wouldn't doubt if the same Bank of America makes them jump through hoops or denies them outright. Same for other Americans with two passports.

Its over folks. I'm such a pessimist. Sorry.

I have a Dutch friend who lives in Germany but he opened a bank account in the USA.

I also know several Japanese have opened accounts.

No big deal, don't even need a SS number, as the IRS has a form you fill out to indicate you are not a US citizen.

Archived