Palin Backs Anti-Masturbation Candidate

temfarang

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 41-year-old O'Donnell lived and worked in Washington for years in various capacities  as the founder of a conservative social issues organization, the Savior's Alliance for Lifting the Truth, and as spokeswoman for Concerned Women for America, an organization that works to bring biblical principles to public policy.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-delaware-tea-party-20100912,0,7537808.story

palin is far brighter than the average evangelical / birther GOP base.

many / most of her contentions are directed to the double digit IQ bible thumpin' GOP base

exactly same same as a BG hustlin' a drunk beer bellied farang handsome man

1. Obama is an arab & not a natural born citizen .. one of my saa-rah fan neighbors is a xenophobic tea party birther who gets 90% of his dim witted ideas from talk radio he listens to at work

when I told him that O's 1960 birth was recorded in the '60 Honolulu paper & on micro fish all over the country, he said the paper was altered & micro fish all over the country planted!

2. I'm blank on the guy's name from Chicago that was part of the 70's weather under ground .. obama was PUT ON A COMMITTEE he was also on in the '90s .. saa-rah said they were pals in EVERY F'n campaign speech.

3. saa-rah has seen the foot prints of a man in the paw (?) print of a dinosaur = "the flintsones" was a documentary

4.her contention of international experience becasue the 'ol ussr is visible from a western alaskan island that she has never visited .. me thinks that was mccain

5. the potentially single digit Levi has stated that while Gub she would OFTEN spend afternoon HOURS in the BATH TUB = hours of masturbation?

saa-rah is cleaning up financially

<< In Tuesday's Delaware primary, the tea party movement may inflict its most devastating wound yet to the Republican establishment.

[color:red]With an assist from Sarah Palin, tea party activists in Delaware are trying to defeat the Republican candidate with the best chance to win Joe Biden's old Senate seat and nominate instead a candidate Republican leaders say has no chance of winning the general election in November.[/color] :surprised:

Rep. Mike Castle is considered a slam dunk to capture Joe Biden's old Senate seat. Castle is a pro-abortion rights, pro-gun control Republican who often works with Democrats. Those traits have helped make him the most popular Republican in a state that leans heavily Democratic; Castle has twice been elected governor and was elected as Delaware's sole representative in the House nine times.

But Castle's moderate politics have enraged tea party activists and given Christine O'Donnell an opening.

... >>

Tea party poopers ....

In comparison, Quayle was presidential. Too bad he didn't come up with some shtick to get him a Nobel Peace Prize or something.

At the time, I didn't think Quayle would have been ready to assume the duties of the white house when he ran on the ticket. I certainly didn't think he was as 'dumb' as people made him out to be. I thought it was unfair to judge him mainly on the potato/potatoe thingy. He also misspoke in speeches but I didn't think that was a sign of his not being intelligent, just not a good deliverer of speeches. Their speeches are written for them. I read somewhere that Quayle assembled one of the best staffs ever in terms of brain power. It was likened to the staff that JFK surrounded himself with.

As for Bush. I thought it was very unfair to label him stupid based on his not kowing the head of some minor former soviet republic that I was pretty sure Gore couldn't name either.

Lets be honest. VP candidates are chosen primarily to get the head of the ticket elected. However, we do expect that the person chosen should be able to step in for the top job if they have to.

She may have gotten the requisite knowledge of the issues but at the time there was no doubt in my mind she was woefully unprepared for the office. I'm not talking about intelligence. I'm talking about someone thoroughly and embarassingly unsuited to assume the mantle. She had NO command of the major issues. At the time just about ANY decision she'd have to make if she had taken over would have to come from advisors because she would have had no inklng of both sides of the issue. Obama prepared himself for the presidency by immersing himself in the issues as all the other candidates did. Biden and McCain had to be aware of the major issues by virtue of their senatorial career where they had to vote on them.

The Palin now and the Palin then are possibly two different people. In fact, I'm sure they are. She is probably well versed in the issues both domestically and internationally. Its her ideology that I still find discomforting. Too much social conservatism. Stopping abortions, allowing schools to keep God in the classroom and stopping gays from marriage is NOT going to save this country. Those are secondary if not tertiary issues. There are far, far greater problems that we are facing.

In fact, I think a lot of the right hide behind social issues. I used to like the Republican party a lot. At least the faction of it that were focused on fiscal issues and not social. Jack Kemp was one of my favorites. He had some very innovative ideas. One of which was a very 'unrepublican' idea about public housing.

<< In Tuesday's Delaware primary, the tea party movement may inflict its most devastating wound yet to the Republican establishment.

[color:red]With an assist from Sarah Palin, tea party activists in Delaware are trying to defeat the Republican candidate with the best chance to win Joe Biden's old Senate seat and nominate instead a candidate Republican leaders say has no chance of winning the general election in November.[/color] :surprised:

Rep. Mike Castle is considered a slam dunk to capture Joe Biden's old Senate seat. Castle is a pro-abortion rights, pro-gun control Republican who often works with Democrats. Those traits have helped make him the most popular Republican in a state that leans heavily Democratic; Castle has twice been elected governor and was elected as Delaware's sole representative in the House nine times.

But Castle's moderate politics have enraged tea party activists and given Christine O'Donnell an opening.

... >>

Tea party poopers ....

Has the Tea Party pretty much become just an arm of the religious right? Reading her bio in Wiki, I pretty much dismissed her as anyone I would support based on this:

She founded and was the president of the Savior's Alliance for Lifting the Truth (SALT) in 1996, which lobbied the U.S. Congress on moral issues[5] and which focused on advocating chastity and other Christian values in the college-age generation.[7] O'Donnell also served as a spokesperson for Concerned Women for America, which seeks to apply biblical principles to issues of public policy.[8] She was granted a Lincoln Fellowship from the Claremont Institute in 2002.[3][9]

In 2003, O'Donnell moved to Delaware to work for the conservative publisher Intercollegiate Studies Institute (ISI) in Hockessin, and bought a house in Wilmington.[10][5] She registered a gender discrimination complaint with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, after which she was terminated by ISI in 2004.[5] She then sued the institute for $6.9 million for wrongful termination in the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware in 2005; ISI stated in response that she had been conducting a for-profit public-relations business while on their time.[5][11] O'Donnell dropped the suit in 2008, claiming a lack of funds.

Archived