USA election thread - If you're not interested, then don't look!

Flashermac

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While one could quibble over what "best" means, I do believe that the U.S. has one of the "best" health care systems in the world.

But the thing is Hugh, when you and your cronies retire en masse and need increased care, unless the system undergoes some sort of adaptation -- it's going to be fucking handicapped and ugly.

The lack of safety net for a large chunk of citizens of all ages is testament to one thing -- not good. Should you find yourself in that group one day... will be very interesting to hear your perspective.

"But the thing is" the Demoncraps didn't get punked just over their ramming of health care legislation down the throats of an ungrateful electorate. There were a lot of other good reasons for giving them the boot. Obama has found all kinds of excuses for the rejection of the agenda of the Axis of Evil (Pelosi, Reid, and Obama). The one that gives me the biggest laugh is that there was a lack of communication. Yeah, that ! The Axis wasn't listening ! You can't communicate with those who are not going to listen.

HH

I love how all the he-men GOPers are scared of Pelosi: they just can't handle a female who gets shit done. Face it, she has been the best House majority leader in memory. She got shit done.

"Shit" is the operative word here. Funny how the Libtard Demoncrats get their panties in a twist over Palin and she isn't even a legislator. Must consider her a threat to their bullshit agenda. :rotl:

NG...haven't heard of folks doing the medical tourist trips to Cuba. Michael Moore had an agenda and falsely portrayed the state of "health care" in Cuba.

HH

I love how all the he-men GOPers are scared of Pelosi: they just can't handle a female who gets shit done. Face it' date=' she has been the best House majority leader in memory. She got shit done.[/quote']

"Shit" is the operative word here. Funny how the Libtard Demoncrats get their panties in a twist over Palin and she isn't even a legislator. Must consider her a threat to their bullshit agenda. :rotl:

NG...haven't heard of folks doing the medical tourist trips to Cuba. Michael Moore had an agenda and falsely portrayed the state of "health care" in Cuba.

HH

There are sufficient reports that the USA has one of the worst health care systems of all industrialized countries, albeit it is the most expensive...

There is no other industrialized county which has millions of uninsured poor neither.

I love how all the he-men GOPers are scared of Pelosi: they just can't handle a female who gets shit done. Face it' date=' she has been the best House majority leader in memory. She got shit done.[/quote']

HH

Whether you like what she did or not is immaterial. She got the votes she needed and made action happen. No one has done that so well since Tip O'Neal's days.

Medical tourism to Cuba would be illegal, so little wonder there isn't any. Duh!

You really should be honest instead of just a blind ideologue -- you really are smarter than that. I've given BushCo credit for some stuff. You can't seem to do even that for the opposition.

I guess one would have to ask how you all would define 'best' in terms of health care? If one means that the U.S. has the best meds, best doctors and procedures and breakthrough medicine, then it can be defined as the best or damn close.

If we define it by how health care is allocated and if its affordable to almost everyone if not everyone then can we say its the best?

Every candidate has to have a health care plan. Even the GOP, so it stands to reason there are some problems with it that needs fixing. If we agree on that then its a matter of what we fix and how we fix it.

Archived