Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

The latest from Donna - 555

Former President Donald Trump has been insinuating for weeks that former President Barack Obama is secretly still in control of the White House. On Monday in New Hampshire, he explicitly said it. “It’s never been worse than it is now under crooked Joe Biden and, frankly, his boss, Barack Hussein Obama,” Trump told a crowd of hundreds at a campaign stop. “I think it’s his boss.”

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/trump-keeps-adding-list-weird-obama-conspiracy-theories-rcna119881

Gentlemen,

former president Donald declared today that current president Netanjahu of Israel is a person he does not like. Further that his secretary of defense is an idiot but the boys from the Hamas are smart, very smart. He further seems to be of the opinion that "crooked" president Biden is somehow responsible for the recent events around Ghaza.

I guess somebody will explain Donald tonight that he might loose the votes of a lot of Jewish customers due to those brilliant findings. Which will within the next 48 hours lead to Donald declaring that Netanjahu is a close friend, his secretary of defense a military genius and the boys from Hamas outright stupid.

I watched two videos today where Donald was talking to the crowd. I am sure the man does not realise what he says. The man is sick.

Yes, some more word salad, is below:

---

Trump went further at a campaign event in West Palm Beach, Florida.

“When I see sometimes the intelligence, you talk about the intelligence, or you talk about some of the things that went wrong over the last week, they’ve got to straighten it out because they’re fighting potentially a very big force,” Trump said Wednesday. 

Regarding Hezbollah, which the US and its allies have warned against escalating the current conflict, Trump said, “They’re vicious, and they’re smart. And, boy, are they vicious, because nobody’s ever seen the kind of sight that we’ve seen.”

Coss comment: "What we need is more Trump" ...  Cav?

and ...

“To the extent Trump used a classified document to go after a critic, could suggest he saw value in the documents beyond just keeping them or showing them off to burnish his ego,” Blake wrote. “Whether other evidence points in this direction, we don’t yet know. But Smith’s team has clearly shown an interest in whether Trump used the documents for his personal advantage,” he added. “In April it subpoenaed information about the dealings of Trump’s businesses with foreign countries, for instance, apparently in search of a possible financial motive.