Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

22 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

What does that mean?  We need Cav to explain that Donald is innocent and background news from Leatherjacket. This will become very interesting, I understand the Grand Jury is quite independent and if they agree to an indictment there should be something in the pipeline.

I can explain why trump is innocent… “…George Soros and the Clinton’s are in a conspiracy with the liberal media to cheap Trump out of the election and promoted the liberal Hollywood gay agenda…” is what many trump loyalists will tell you…

Old Hippie I am still speachless realising that a dinosaur like yourself suddenly surfaces from somewhere. Like as if Abraham Lincoln would unexpectedly  participate in the primaries.

I remember you declared airbus product as inferior in comparison to Boeing. Please admit that you have sinned.

President Donald might theoretically face time at Fulton County Jail, which :

" US Assistant Attorney General Kristen Clarke pointed to the death last year of LaShawn Thompson, whose family has blamed unsanitary conditions, including a bed bug and lice infestation, as contributing to his death."

might lead to sudden death bitten by a bed bug. Which, if you ask me, would be more than appropriate for the greatest Statesman of all times.

I do not like popcorn like Mr. Coss , but I am building up stock of Costa Rica cigars. This will be entertaining. Holy Lord what a mess.

And of course you are correct Bubi. a mess in its most descriptive form. As messy as a messy thing.

And this is not to ignore the warnings he and his "lawyers" (cough cough) have had, about committing crimes and posting inflammatory or sensitive information or interfering with witnesses or justice staff, on the interweb...

All of which he is doing.

---

I hark back to my early description of Donald as the 13 yr old, school girl playground bully, smoking:

---

In the school yard parallel - one group of girls standing on one side, and the other group of girls all wearing gold on the other side. The leader of the golden ones, Donna, is furiously smoking cigarettes, one after the other, smoke rising from her vicinity in a plume, she is joined by her BFF, Julie Annie...

The non-golden lasses are calling out the smoking.

Non-golden: "Donna, we can see you smoking and there's a huge plume of smoke above your head, you too Julie Annie...

Donna: "Yeah so? I'm Queen of the playground, I can do what ever I want"

Julie Annie: "Yeah so there see?"

Chorus of golden lasses: "This isn't even a playground, that's not smoke, those cigarettes are not straight, so they're not cigarettes. Any way what about Hermione at that other school, the one who's not even here, so there."

Teachers: "Donna and Julie Annie, stop that smoking now

Chorus of golden lasses:  "This isn't even a playground, that's not smoke, those cigarettes are not straight, so they're not cigarettes. Any way what about Hermione at that other school, the one who's not even here, so there."

Chorus of golden lasses:  "This isn't even a playground, that's not smoke, those cigarettes are not straight, so they're not cigarettes. Any way what about Hermione at that other school, the one who's not even here, so there."

---
...Donna is facing the teachers and holding the cigarettes in her hand, daring the teachers to call her on them... Which they've done and Donna is now negotiating, the terms of her entry into the Principal's office, all the while, taking quick puffs on a cigarette that she thinks no one can see, or if they do, she still believes she's Queen of the playground...