14 Dead At Batman Premiere In Colorado

gobbledonk

Once the mandated medical records go online they will become available for "background" checks.

If any US person has seen a physchologist or physchiatrist - no gun. This will take a few years to be fully implemented.

My opinion.

Legally sell and own real hunting rifles. A Russian or Chinse AK47 is not a hunting rifle.

And restrict magazine size for handguns.

That's a start.

“Deadly assault weapons have no place in Massachusetts. They are instruments of destruction with the sole purpose of hunting down and killing people.â€

Mit Romney, 2004.

Also Obama had promised to ban assault weapons, but didn't do anything. Both the the president and the presidential candidate live in fear of the NRA and its followers.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hunting rifles and shotguns usually have restrictions on the number of rounds they can carry, at least during hunting season. I know in some states hunters duck hunters may not have more than 3 shells in their shotgun. But if you look on line, you can see dealers selling 100-round magazines for military type weapons. WTF? I never had more than a 20-round magazine in Vietnam. That was all that was made for the M14 and M16A1. I blame a lot of this nonsense on Hollywood's shoot-em-up violent films. One can almost consider the Aurora shooting as Hollywood's chickens coming home to roost.

My opinion.

Legally sell and own real hunting rifles. A Russian or Chinse AK47 is not a hunting rifle.

That's a start.

My opinion ?

Seriously restrict ownership.

A gun(free) restricted society works way better....

That's a start.

BB

Make it illegal for criminals to own guns.

For this you'll need background checks. I have seen reports about private gun sales at gun fairs. Anybody can buy anything without any check.

Anyway, it seems that even the slightest restriction won't happen in the upcoming years. Therefore we can expect more massacres.

Hunting rifles and shotguns usually have restrictions on the number of rounds they can carry, at least during hunting season. I know in some states hunters duck hunters may not have more than 3 shells in their shotgun. But if you look on line, you can see dealers selling 100-round magazines for military type weapons. WTF? I never had more than a 20-round magazine in Vietnam. That was all that was made for the M14 and M16A1. I blame a lot of this nonsense on Hollywood's shoot-em-up violent films. One can almost consider the Aurora shooting as Hollywood's chickens coming home to roost.

So true.....

A 100 round magazine looks nice

but try holding it up when it is fully loaded.....

Some people love the M16/M4 rifles

but they are listed for small game.

Using such a gun to hunt big game (which includes humans)

is not the best choice.

But the military uses them.......

because they are easy to shot.

For this you'll need background checks. I have seen reports about private gun sales at gun fairs. Anybody can buy anything without any check.

Anyway, it seems that even the slightest restriction won't happen in the upcoming years. Therefore we can expect more massacres.

Yellow journalism...... not true.

If the sale is a private sale, that is true

but at a gun show virtually all of the

guns being sold are by dealers.

My opinion ?

Seriously restrict ownership.

A gun(free) restricted society works way better....

That's a start.

BB

Mexico should be a role model for a gun free society.....

it doesn't work in Mexico should it work in the USA?

The famous gunfight at the so-called

'gunfight at the OK Corral' should not have happened

because that city had one of the toughtest gun control laws on the books.

Once the mandated medical records go online they will become available for "background" checks.

If any US person has seen a physchologist or physchiatrist - no gun. This will take a few years to be fully implemented.

My opinion.

That's a start.

This might eliminate part if not all of the military, the

police and probably a fair portion of Congress.

Even the Secret Service would be without guns because

they are checked out by a psychologist to see if they are 'fit'.

I have noticed lately a lot of people

that don't seem to be able to tell the difference

between real and unreal (i.e. fiction).

To some, there is absolutely no difference!

Archived