Olympics

sayjann

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kaeo Pongprayoon, the Thai boxer won his semi final and will fight for gold against a chinese! Thailand has at least another silver medal!

I just watched that on ESPN, pretty good stuff and the Russian he beat was no pushover either. Hard to see how he is going to win against the Chinese guy who beat an Irishman I thought should have won. If he can come out on top looking that unimpressive, the Thai guy is really going to have to shine. Chinaman is the defending Olympic champion as well.

On water polo - was talking to the good lady the other day and her mother (who is almost 70 now) played it back in her day and said it was vicious back then. Underwater punching, kicking, biting, scratching, trying to drown your opponent - and this was at a local level.

On water polo - was talking to the good lady the other day and her mother (who is almost 70 now) played it back in her day and said it was vicious back then. Underwater punching, kicking, biting, scratching, trying to drown your opponent - and this was at a local level.

Even today it seems to be one of the hardest sport I have heard. Nothing for the faint of heart (male or female).

Archived