Africans on Sukhumvit

Shibuya

6 hours ago, Stickman said:

Dave lost his leg due to the complications of diabetes.

There have been issues with the vaccines which many experts say have contributed to various health issues.

So based on such you have come up with a casual analysis that ( a ) Covid Vaccine cause ( b )amputation of limbs amongst diabetics. Correction does not imply causation. I once ate chicken sandwich before playing a game of football in which I broke my leg. According to your logic chicken weakens bones making them more suspectable to fracture where as I recognise it as what is was a coincidence 

Diabetics are 15 times more likely to need a lower limb amputation than people without the condition, that so more than 135 a week and I have not seen any peer reviewed reports stating that the Covid vaccine has increased this figure.

I am not saying that Covid Vaccines cannot cause complications with ongoing health conditions, what I am saying is based on evidence I have a hard time believing that Covid vaccine is responsible for an increase in LLA’s amongst diabetics.

1 hour ago, Mekong said:

So based on such you have come up with a casual analysis that ( a ) Covid Vaccine cause ( b )amputation of limbs amongst diabetics. Correction does not imply causation. I once ate chicken sandwich before playing a game of football in which I broke my leg. According to your logic chicken weakens bones making them more suspectable to fracture where as I recognise it as what is was a coincidence 

Diabetics are 15 times more likely to need a lower limb amputation than people without the condition, that so more than 135 a week and I have not seen any peer reviewed reports stating that the Covid vaccine has increased this figure.

I am not saying that Covid Vaccines cannot cause complications with ongoing health conditions, what I am saying is based on evidence I have a hard time believing that Covid vaccine is responsible for an increase in LLA’s amongst diabetics.

Dave had his leg amputated because of the complications of diabetes. He had the big toe from one foot amputated in late 2015. The wound never healed and despite some of his imploring him to seek medical treatment, he did not. In 2018 or 2019 (I cannot remember which), he had two more toes off the same foot amputated. Again, the wound never healed and he did not seek medical treatment despite many people insisting that he did. Not long after COVID broke out, Dave returned to the UK and some months later he developed a very high temperature. A doctor came to his home, saw the state he was in, called an ambulance and he went to the local hospital. He ended up in a university hospital where after a couple of operations to try and save the leg, they were forced to do a lower leg amputation. That wound didn't heal so they had to take more of the leg well above the knee. There was an infection in the bone which apparently is very hard to treat. Osteomylytis or something like that it is called - and is apparently a consequence of uncontrolled diabetes

Dave's amputation was nothing to do with Covid and I never said it had anything to do with Covid. It was all as a result of diabetes that he had been diagnosed with years earlier but which, very sadly, he never took seriously.

Dave complained about issues with Covid and I said that I agree that there are various health issues due to Covid as well as the Covid vaccine. I did NOT say Dave's leg was amputated because of Covid. Never said that at all.

No more comment from me on this and if what I have written here is stuff you disagree with or dispute, drop Dave an email and ask him.

23 minutes ago, Stickman said:

I never said it had anything to do with Covid.

And I never said that you ever said it was to do with Covid, but what you did say was that the complications were a consequence of the Covid vaccine which is a coincidence and not a proven connection.

9 minutes ago, Mekong said:

And I never said that you ever said it was to do with Covid, but what you did say was that the complications were a consequence of the Covid vaccine which is a coincidence and not a proven connection.

It’s heavily inferred that it was a result of the COVID vaccine and Stick follows that up with his own opinions on the jab. Anyone reading that would think he had his leg amputated due to the “severe adverse reaction” to the AZ jab. 

clumsy or deliberate?