RIP Khun Sanuk

It's been many years since I posted on this forum. I am sure that there are many, many of his friends that would like to know this. Maybe it is not my place to post this, but after getting the terrible news from Long Gun via Facebook, I thought it best to let the members know.

I'm sure there will be much more to follow, but to those of us who called him more than just a Forum Founder/Moderator, but a true friend, it is a very sad day indeed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am reading this and can´t believe it. KS and myself had some business together years ago and I remember him as a straightforward fellow drinking too much Coke. I hope family and kids get through this, he certainly died far too early. Rest in peace KS.

Not posted here for years either, but what a shame. KS ran a tight ship, and the board was a very busy, informative and fun place back in the day. RIP KS.

K.S. has passed, 56.

Complications due to post Stroke surgery.

A great loss. A fine friend.

Always the good ones.

Funeral/Cremation on Sunday at a local temple.

___

As to the board, I've no information on it's future at this time.

• Like 1

Posting an email address on the open forum could have issues, there are approx 60 "guest" users on at the moment, who could be bots or who knows?

^ Nice to see you, OH and Coss 🙂 I remember you guys, albeit virtually, from when I lived in BKK as a teacher 2000-2002. Crazy times!

Sad to hear KS was just 56. Condolences to his family and friends.

2 hours ago, Coss said:

Posting an email address on the open forum could have issues, there are approx 60 "guest" users on at the moment, who could be bots or who knows?

Good point, how do I delete it..? Or edit it now..?  I can’t edit it like I did this one. I think the edit function shuts off after a bit..?

Here is some information sent to me by a good friend of KS and I.

My Thai is a little rusty, but I think it gives the dates/times of visitation, name/address for the temple, and cremation. I apologize for including KS's name, but under the circumstances I think it should be acceptable. 

436274549_1605279136926794_9219132966798949243_n.jpg

• Like 1