Hmong man opens fire in USA, 6 dead

MaiLuk

Guest lazyphil

Lets not split hairs, to a anti blood sports activist a German wasting animals in the black forest with a nobel single shot rifle is as bad and cruel as an American with whatever it is they use.....fly mate your tone is anti American, you say only against the US government but you use dereogatory language like 'fuckwit' etc....I never see you use language against the mindless fuckwits (using your teminology!) that use ultra violence with swords and hand made guns on the streets of bkk, why is that, they are no less fuckwitted as any US hunter!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

I think the US keep check on their animal numbers and look after their woods....I was in the Minnesota wilderness, still have wolves and black bears....I think Europe has mostly wiped out these species?.....these areas are HUGE and the numbers of animals are healthy. As for the hunters, I took the mrs to a backwoods hunting bar, pretty friendly people, in the hunting/fishing stores too, desent people, of course there will be idiots among them but they're everywhere!

>>>I never see you use language against the mindless fuckwits (using your teminology!) that use ultra violence with swords and hand made guns on the streets of bkk, why is that, they are no less fuckwitted as any US hunter! <<<

nops, you are right. i think yesterday i have used the term *cunt* in one thread to describe them. ;)

>>>Lets not split hairs, to a anti blood sports activist a German wasting animals in the black forest with a nobel single shot rifle is as bad and cruel as an American with whatever it is they use.....<<<

well, that has nothing to do with splitting hair. it is about understanding nature. complete anti hunting activists are as bad for nature as guys running around killing wildly what comes in front of their whatever weapon they might use (hope that is correct english vernacular).

simplifying it, in most parts of the western world wolves and bears are extinct, or their population severely diminished. that way the population of deer etc. is getting too high, meaning that young growth in the forest is eaten up, that the sickness under the deerpopulation spreads easier.

you need a hunt to keep the natural balance. therefore you have quotas and seasons for particular animals.

it also needs properly trained people who have a thorough understanding about nature and animals, plus the obvious weapons training.

>>>fly mate your tone is anti American,<<<

my tone is a reaction to what i have read here on the board about "hunting" in the US.

so, my question still stands: what do "semiautomatic rifles have to do with hunting".

another question is: what training to people in the US go through before they are allowed to hunt? can anyone from any city without any training go and hunt as long as he has the money to buy whatever weapon he can afford?

>>>was in the Minnesota wilderness, still have wolves and black bears....I think Europe has mostly wiped out these species?.....these areas are HUGE and the numbers of animals are healthy.<<<

well, i wonder how long those areas will stay that healthy if anyone with a gun can go and play hunter.

>>>As for the hunters, I took the mrs to a backwoods hunting bar, pretty friendly people, in the hunting/fishing stores too, desent people, of course there will be idiots among them but they're everywhere! <<<

so, is being nice then enough qualification to hunt in the US?

Guest lazyphil

Of course not!!, but I think neither of us have the facts as to how the US hunters actually hunt (only the scewered angle here!), if they did blast everything in their scopes it would cease pretty quickly...no more animals!

Archived