Hmong man opens fire in USA, 6 dead

MaiLuk

perhaps if you read the post by Flyonswall you might. ::

Nice move though in your subtle suggestion that I may have a twisted mind. I do thank you! ::

But I try not to twist the facts. As our friend has.

pilot,

( you know I cant call you bush, right :p )

I did re-read fly's last 3 post. twice.

Nowhere does he "bash" ( you introduced this to the thread ) America.

He justs compare equipment and regulations.....

As for twisting, just used the same words you did :p

No one here is twisting facts, you pointed out the difference between semi and full automatic guns and their respective use, I hope even fly learned something here.

Now then, dont look under every stone for an anti-US bashing, the last week the only "bashing" here was done by 2 or even 3 of your own compatriots.

BB

speaking 6 languages

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flyonzewall said:

in how many languages are you fluent, you arrogant twat?

i am fluent in three, and understand to some degree three more.

Nice! No more needs to be said as you have proved my point. Since you are so literate you won't have to look up words like "hypocrite" and "sanctimonious" Bravo!

BTW I speak three languages. Your pre-madonna attitude that americans are provincial ignoramuses is noted.

Also note that I refrain from name calling. I'm sure I have to point that out since germans are not always known for their subtlety.

flyonzewall said:

so, my question still stands: what do "semiautomatic rifles have to do with hunting".

This is a rhetorical question that leads to another issue. I believe KS asked that this thread refrain from the gun control issue. I know you aren't dense so what are you trying to accomplish?

Not trying to be a smartass here, but

"The group had one (1) rifle. Does that make them gun crazed?

"

I would call that not thinking ahead ( If in fact a group of hunters indedd only had one gun amongst them.

update on the story...

Suspect was sharpshooter in the Guard

Thu Nov 25, 9:40 AM ET

By Ted Gregory and Glenn Jeffers Tribune staff reporters

As blaze orange-ribbon memorials started appearing on car antennas in this north woods community and grieving residents prepared funerals for six people killed in a deer-hunting trespassing dispute, more details emerged Wednesday about the man suspected of the crime.

Military records show that Chai Soua Vang, 36, a St. Paul truck driver, received a U.S. Army commendation as a sharpshooter and was a qualified rifleman in the use of an M-16 during his six years with the National Guard.

In addition, St. Paul police reported that they had been called to Vang's home five times since June 2003. In two of those incidents, Vang called police to settle domestic disputes at his home.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news...

[Cut URL description - KS]

>>>I believe KS asked that this thread refrain from the gun control issue. I know you aren't dense so what are you trying to accomplish? <<<

nops, he has simply asked to be civil. i guess you aren't dense as well, so i hope that you can accomplish this.

anyhow, it is not really about guncontrol, but about people control themselves (i guess the question of guncontrol would not have to come up if people would be able to control themselves).

anyhow, was asking a few simple questions regarding hunting in the US. is that so difficult to understand?

why hasn't anyone been able to answer them, other than speculating on my ulterior motives?

again: what training receive people before they are allowed to hunt?

can anyone who can buy a gun go to hunt?

are knowledgable people accompanying inexperienced hunters?

you mentioned that you like to hunt. so tell me, what training did you receive?

do you know about the particular animal population in the areas you hunt?

Archived