Welcome to paradise........maybe

Bembaman

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cent said:

ND,

Eh? What are you on about you crazy bugger?!! :) That's Mekong's money. He earned it, let him keep it for gas money. :D

Cent

Cent, I never got into this debate for personal financial gains, if a certain individual wishes to employ ego before IQ then I am more than happy allow his deflated balloon to deposit the promise into the prize fund, your tales keep me well entertained.

But if you win may I ask for some Titties and Beer

Did I hear some loudmouthed "Mr Know It All" state that if it was more than 10 KM he would donate US$100 to the Contest Prize Fund.

--------------------------

er.. given the number of excerpts edited by KS, got to admit the loudmouth was not me ::

Read what I wrote, i said name a place on suk, ok for pattaya nua/suk, to Laem Chabang (not the port entrance, the first laem chabang municipality buildings, or sign saying LC, though I think there is none), and it cannot be less than 23 (lost already) for you and more than 23 for me(1).

really sorry, but feel free to say the bet is void, but 21,3 is clearly under 23kms. Now if I have over 23 kms from the very last line considered Pattaya (which I wouls say is Nua, but you can contest this and tell me which part on Suk) to the first buildings of Laem Chabang, and it is more than 23kms, I will lose the bet (99% I won't, sorry ND, just end of banglamung to si racha further north is about 22 kms already, maybe 25 if my memory fails me). That's about 5kms north of Nua/Suk, for Banglamung big highway inter-exchange.

Also, cool down the rhetoric, there is no need for that, I have not insulted you, my crap thing was about you telling me to get my facts right, which facts would have been clearly wrong only if i had stated that Pataya had no special status, or that people came to work in factories of the ISB inside of it.

That's Mekong's money

---------------------------

mekong lost his bet as i mentionned no less than 23kms on his part.

Now, we'll see if i lose mine. I am a man of my word. And he can decide which are Pattaya city limits on Suk.

edit: And Laem Chaban likewise, city limits, cos' it's a damn long road, west to the fucking port. I know!

Laem Chabang is about 10kms off Pattaya,

from where?

From Pattayacity limits on Suk to Laem Chabang is not 23kms.

If you prefer, choose your spot where to start from Pattaya/Suk, let's bet a hundred bucks on who gets the closest distance, though for fairness, i cannot claim now it's more than 23kms and you can't, less than 23kms.

No Jomtien please, You guys say it's foreign to Pattaya.

P127

It was you who claimed the 10 Km and I who mentioned the 23

if you could actualy read what I was so kind to repost for you you said "let's bet a hundred bucks on who gets the closest distance"

Is there some part of "CLOSEST DISTANCE" I fail to comprenend?

I drive up and down that stetch of highway every weekday, if ever you want to join me at 6:45 AM and verify the distances you are more than welcome.

Your next reply should be funny

Archived