Welcome to paradise........maybe

Bembaman

Pattaya 127 said ...

"Laem Chabang is about 10kms off Pattaya"

Fuxin Bollox it is 23km I drive it every morning and night [personal stuff removed - KS]

As I said previously and may need to Reiterate since [personal stuff removed - KS]

Pattaya has Special City Status, it is not Chonburi or Rayong Province they will not even consider an EIA (Enviromental Impact Assesment) for any Industry within the city limits, they are quite happy to take the money off blinkered individuals who's life revolves around whoring bars and the occasional round of golf.

If that is what you need out of life I feel sorry for you, but please don't try to claim that the booming Eastern Seaboard Industry has anything to do with Pattaya, quite the oppposite, its a backwood, for christ sake only last week there was a 40 minute downpour and Soi Sukradee (Soi Ar) was flooded yet again. Such a develpoped city my arse.

I don't understand what parts of my discussion you don't comprehend, as I said earlier on in the Thread I lived in Pattaya for 8 years in the 90's I now spend my time nearly 50-50 between Pattaya and Bangkok, I am involved in Industry within the Eastern Seaboard, I make comparisions week in week out between the 2 places.

As I also said, each to their own, but please don't try to make unsubstansiated claims about Pattaya that only serve the purpose of showing your ignorance to this Board.

[Please keep this civil - KS]

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I s Pattaya Actually Thailand? I mean guys who "love all things Thai" Actually spend so much time there? Makes no sense, Thailand is so much more than drunken Farang trash hanging around a sex tourist zone b7y a crappy beach, I agree with the Munch et al, Hua Hin is much better.

ALHOLK said:

Hi!

Although Pattaya does indeed have special status it is still a part of the Chinburi province.

regards

ALHOLK

Are we discussing Geographic or Administrive demarcations?

ALHOLK if that is the only response you can come up with in the defense of Pattaya whay bother?

Hi again!

ALHOLK if that is the only response you can come up with in the defense of Pattaya whay bother?

What has that to do with defence. I was merely stating that Pattaya is a part of the Chonburi province and not some special administrtive are like e.g. Washington DC.

regards

ALHOLK

Archived