free taxi ride

iuytrede

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ding - ding .....here we go for 1 more round :p

To paul101 :

paul101 said:Only adding my 2 cents as it looks in danger of becoming a lets give BB a kicking by people with a schoolyard mentality.
thanks for the warning ! :)

To Zaad :

Zaad said:

I see a big storm coming...

we had a big storm here last week, just raining today......

To limbo :

limbo said:

Or that Kurt Cobain is a cunt.

never trueer words spoken ! but I fail to understand the relevancy in this thread :dunno:

To Cent :

Cent said:bla bla bla.....here is you Boy.
I love the way you mutilate my boardname to denigrate me :up: I guess I could easily do the same to changing the vowel in your boardname by the last one in the alfabet...... but I dont.....

As for the discussion, that poor horse has been beaten so many times to death.... :)

To gummigut :

gummigut said:I'm still flabbergasted that he agrees with throwing crap like beer cans and bottles on an F1 race track. While a race is in progress!!!
Ahhhh..... the Michelin thread..... I wrote (if memory serves me well) that I fully understood the reaction of the crowd throwing stuff on the track. I fail to see the relevancy to this thread except a free for all mudslinging, plus the fact that you do not say the truth on that subject. But he! the more mud thrown, the more the masses will believe something, a proven technique in politics...... and now on discussion boards....

To KS : I made an opening to you last week suggesting to apologise. Suggestion you did not see, had no time or too busy to see, or understood, or wanted to see, or whatever. No problem from my side to have led this thread lead a slow death, but right now I do see a lack of intervention from any mod at all here. Luckily they are anonymous, right ? mai pen rai.....

You all take care !

BelgianBoy

Hi,

"I made an opening to you last week suggesting to apologise."

No, BB, what you suggested was for us to take this to PMs *after* you cast doubt on my integrity as Admin. The only acceptable way of dealing with such an accussation is in full public view.

"but right now I do see a lack of intervention from any mod at all here"

As the Mods can all see that I am actively reading this thread there is no need for them to get involved.

Sanuk!

khunsanuk said:"I made an opening to you last week suggesting to apologise."

No, BB, what you suggested was for us to take this to PMs *after* you cast doubt on my integrity as Admin. The only acceptable way of dealing with such an accussation is in full public view.

Exactly what I though......you did not read / see / understood / fill in something else what I wrote last week monday :
Stubborness is probably the key at issue here, from both of us

KS wants to "win" an argument, I show him there are more sides to an argument.

KS did not get my jest and retorted to flaming, and it escalated.

KS felt insulted whereas I would not do that on purpose to anyone I value.

It not about right or wrong or win or loose, he did not win, I certainly am not wrong in the argument, but we are way beyond that.

Its only a discussion on a webboard, a drop of piss from an ant in the sea, and if it really comes down to KS needing an apology, I would do so if KS would do the same for flaming me twice.

khunsanuk said:

"but right now I do see a lack of intervention from any mod at all here"

As the Mods can all see that I am actively reading this thread there is no need for them to get involved.

Sanuk!

Right on the spot ! Including you, this is a total of 3 posters flaming away without any intervention :p

BB

This is still going?

Man, it's funny. Anyone remember the end of the film "AI" when, way, way into the future, the aliens find Haley Joel Osment still there at the bottom of the sea in what was once New York? A cryogenically-frozen BelgianBoy'll be right there with him, trying to keep this argument still alive. :D

Archived