free taxi ride

iuytrede

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
paul101 said:

Unfortunately I was not logged in so caught your, as usual, pathetic attempt to bring up your personal vendetta aginst me yet again in a thread that has nothing to do with me. If you have such a hard time with me being on the board then go away or seek professional help, don't keep rehashing the same old whine all the time. So I got banned big deal, so have a few others back on here. It's Sad to see that you have still not broken the habit of posting nothing helpful, original or funny, just the usual bile. Just helps to make you the laughing stock on the board. As BB has already said 'up yours'. I don't think either BB or KS are 'in their 50's' by the way.

I wouldn't bother if you didn't log in and disingenously try to cast yourself as a new, neutral party sticking up for BB when, in fact, you knew BB was almost certainly talking about YOU as one of the "personal" bannings.

I think the stats tell their own story:

Me: No bannings from any board. If I'm a "laughing stock" among people like you and BB... well, I'm proud to be in that group! :D

You: 6 bannings from here, at least a couple more from different boards (presumably with different mods). I've even heard a story of someone caught on another forum trying to impersonate "KS" while posting nasty stuff. Until they were chucked off, of course...

If, as I suspect, BB was talking about you as one of these "personal" cases, I think it's relevant to bring up your unusual record to show how laughable the suggestion is and how tolerant KS is.

You and BB are the ones in their fifties I'm obviously talking about, not KS and BB. Can you really not tell who's being obsessive and childish? :doah:

bibblies said:

If, as I suspect, BB was talking about you as one of these "personal" cases, I think it's relevant to bring up your unusual record to show how laughable the suggestion is and how tolerant KS is.

You and BB are the ones in their fifties I'm obviously talking about, not KS and BB. Can you really not tell who's being obsessive and childish? :doah:

Please do not assume to know what I do mean and want, you are dead wrong on this subject, not even close.

So basically, yes, up yours as you only post personal attacks here :p

BB

Cent said:

How anyone can possibly think the OP was screwing over the driver is beyond me. He handled it well in my opinion and was very fair. A compromise was found and no hard feelings. Seems some have an odd sense of values and perceptions in this thread.

Cent

How can anyone comment in this thread without reading it completely ? Seems some have a selective reading and an odd sense of prejudgement IMO.

iuytrede ,

since I reanimated my Chinese activities over the last 2 years the first thing I had to learn is that about 80 % of all Chinese taximeters are broken . Which dramatically improves on the tecnical side if you open the door of said taxi and leave . You will be called back by the driver and see the meter in perfect working order if you take the same seat the second time . It is not that bad in Bangkok yet but happens in increasing numbers . I do not mind being overcharged in bars if I ask for a price of a beer and somebody says 250 Baht and I accept the proposel . I would start to argue with a Bg if after I agreed to 5000 Baht shorttime she says kissing her lips is an extra 5 Baht per unit . Talking about the "upper " type of lips .

To come back on the taxi : " meter broken" is the first part of a planned fraud , increasing the fare is the second one . Kind of coitus interruptus unless you pay a surcharge . I would not accept it although I do not care about money.

BuBi

KS says :

** I am certain you will bring up Fly, but he was *not* banned for personal reasons and it was a unanimous decision of the moderators to kick him off. **

In the name of truth in history :

I was so to say personally present online when Fly on his own decision asked in public to close his account and delete all his posts . Nobody banned him .

Archived