free taxi ride

iuytrede

bibblies,

up yours......

KS,

Up to you really to accept it or not, but this thread is really not the place, so, yes, I will not take you up on this for the better of the board. No winners in that discussion really, upto others to believe that I guess.

But I was actually talking about 2 idiots in jest (perspective - remember ?), whereas you did flame me.

And for this I wrote what I did, and send you 2 PMs.

And stop accusing me of all evils, it gets funnier by the hour. :p

I am sincere, otherwise I would not *make* up per PM would I ?

I also noticed you do not read my last PM, again, up to you :p

BB

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks whats coming out of the woodwork ! :p I'll expect more of you now, can I ? and I can already guess who's next.... :)

And because I dont need to do this tit for tat thing in public and because I dont want to escalate this like its happening now, but I guess you needed to have this spelled out to you, did you ?

KS started to make this personal, and he had no reason to do so.

And a PM is exactly the place to defuse a situation and to share privileged info.

IMO.

BB

Hi,

Forget it BB, you are either gonna backup your accusations in public or you are gonna take them back.

And don't give me this crap about 'for the better of the board' as if that is really what you care about you would never have made those insubstantiated accusations and cause doubts onto the integretity of its owner / administrator.

Oh, and as for making this personal, I didn't see any smiley behind your idiot comment either, so I saw that as an insult. My point of view.

Sanuk!

khunsanuk said:

Forget it BB, you are either gonna backup your accusations in public or you are gonna take them back.

I'll forget it then and no need to dare me into your games, see my previous posts......
khunsanuk said:Oh, and as for making this personal, I didn't see any smiley behind your idiot comment either, so I saw that as an insult. My point of view.
LOL .... I missed a smiley :p see my previous posts..... its all about perception, right ?

BB

jxxxl said:

I lost track of how many holes you've dug yourself into.

The way you are arguing these points is downright scary. :down:

Yet another one comes out of the woodwork with a positive contribution to this thread :)

Do you want me to reply to any moron :p (smiley included) who confuses negotiating with cheating, and extrapolates this to bragging ???? NOT ! :)

BB

Archived