free taxi ride

iuytrede

"Perhaps the 2 posters 'banned for personal reasons' could be named, people could then make up their own minds if it is true or not and that could be an end to it"

People being banned is not the issue here. If you read the thread properly you'd know that.

"lets give BB a kicking by people with a schoolyard mentality"

Some people getting a "kicking" deserve it.

INTJ.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
INTJ said:

"lets give BB a kicking by people with a schoolyard mentality"

Some people getting a "kicking" deserve it.

INTJ.

:up: Too right. And once a person has got banned 6 times from this board and numerous times from many other boards with different moderators ( ::), he should maybe, just maybe, start thinking that he played some part in it instead of insisting that is was something "personal" that wasn't his fault. :doah:

2 guys in their 50s behaving like kids... :shakehead

Guest lazyphil

<<Some people getting a "kicking" deserve it.>>

I remember you started on me for saying I like life in the UK, almost gave me a kicking over it LoL!!!

bibblies said:

Can someone close off this thread, please because I can't seem to stop myself coming back to it. There's a real car-crash fascination to it. ::

Does that mean I probably shouldn't start my thread about the tuk tuk driver and how I negotaited the price down.................etc

negotiating tuk tuks - hmm my wife almost always accept the first price quoted, so I seldom get to act the cheap arsed farang these days such as back a few years when a khaosan RD driver advertised 10bt patpong rides & delivered as well - no haggling necessary :)

p.s. someone ought to clear up those 300bt silum/patpong taxi mafias at night :banghead:

p.p.s. yes they try to scam their own people as well!

p.p.p.s. BB perhaps its time to change the subject to leffe blondes or move on :beer::)

Unfortunately I was not logged in so caught your, as usual, pathetic attempt to bring up your personal vendetta aginst me yet again in a thread that has nothing to do with me. If you have such a hard time with me being on the board then go away or seek professional help, don't keep rehashing the same old whine all the time. So I got banned big deal, so have a few others back on here. It's Sad to see that you have still not broken the habit of posting nothing helpful, original or funny, just the usual bile. Just helps to make you the laughing stock on the board. As BB has already said 'up yours'. I don't think either BB or KS are 'in their 50's' by the way.

Archived