free taxi ride

iuytrede

Hi,

"I'll admit only that it does not make sense to debate this here and now."

Not good enough!

You have slandered my reputation as admin of this board and you will back up those accussations or apologize for them.

Then again, I think that everybody reading this thread has already realized that you are full of it and have lost any credibility you may have had. I guess an accussation coming from you therefore has no credibility either and there really is no reason for me to get worked up about it.

Feel free to make a final comment to dig yourself another hole.

Sanuk!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Houdini couldn't get out of this one haha ..............

I, for one, think KS has cut you far too much slack on numerous occasions on this board. I'm glad that now he is (quite rightly) sticking to his guns, and more amazed (and impressed) that he hasn't lost his temper with your arrogant, cocky and stubborn attitude. I guess thats living here vs. not living here.

You remind me of the guy on Iraqi TV who denied the US had invaded as the tanks rolled by in the background !

You are out of order on a number of points, and the least you could do to preserve some dignity is to apologise before you make an even bigger ass of yourself.

Have a nice day.

INTJ.

"Do you want me to reply to any moron (smiley included) who confuses negotiating with cheating, and extrapolates this to bragging ???? NOT ! "

Yes, Saragon, you are nothing but an evil, cheating moron. I despise con-men of your ilk, and hope you wind up in a Klong for your lies and twisted freeloading outlook on life. Bastard.

INTJ said:

Have a nice day.

Stubborness is probably the key at issue here, from both of us :)

KS wants to "win" an argument, I show him there are more sides to an argument.

KS did not get my jest and retorted to flaming, and it escalated.

KS felt insulted whereas I would not do that on purpose to anyone I value.

It not about right or wrong or win or loose, he did not win, I certainly am not wrong in the argument, but we are way beyond that.

Its only a discussion on a webboard, a drop of piss from an ant in the sea, and if it really comes down to KS needing an apology, I would do so if KS would do the same for flaming me twice.

BB

Batty said:

"Do you want me to reply to any moron (smiley included) who confuses negotiating with cheating, and extrapolates this to bragging ???? NOT ! "

Yes, Saragon, you are nothing but an evil, cheating moron. I despise con-men of your ilk, and hope you wind up in a Klong for your lies and twisted freeloading outlook on life. Bastard.

if you read the threat, its definitely not about sargon....

BB

Perhaps the 2 posters 'banned for personal reasons' could be named, people could then make up their own minds if it is true or not and that could be an end to it. It's only somebodys opinion after all, and not as if BB is accusing somebody of a crime.

Only adding my 2 cents as it looks in danger of becoming a lets give BB a kicking by people with a schoolyard mentality.

Er, not sure if that may have been directed at me for my last post.... I was only poking fun, no offence intended. This is still an open thread about the taxi thing, yep?

Archived