Kiwi Murdered in Pattaya - Disturbing Story

jitagawn said:

"who the hell is going to champion the cause of men who choose to live in 3rd world sleazy places and hook up with prostitutes? "

You may not live here(LOS)but I would bet you have fallen in the above category some time another. You are a hyopcrite my good fellow. ::

I am not a hypocrite. I only state that which is obvious. You don't hear me crying about rights and farangs need certain protections. I gladly imbibe in the sleaziness of the P4P scene. I also know that I have to accept any consequences for that particular vice(i.e. piss tests, payola, muggings, physical altercations, robbery, possible death, etc)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that was a rant. And I am going to keep this short, because your hyperbole is totally off subject. That should be obvious to even the dimmest members here (well, maybe not).

A Farang was killed in a drive by shooting that appears to have been arranged by his BG girlfriend. A large number of Farangs appear to be dying in suspicious circumstances, and those deaths are falsely called suicides. It could happen to any of us, and that is why there has been so many posts on this subject in such a short period of time. People are interested.

This is what we are really talking about here. Maybe some of the victims did engage in a bit of p4p, but so what? Probably all of us here have. And that makes this a situation that could happen to any one on this board. No one deserves this simply because they have a BG girlfriend in Pattaya, happen to live there or engaged in a bit p4p. But you?re saying he had it coming.

You try to distance yourself from this statement by having a hypothetical co-worker say it, but it is painfully obvious that it is your voice saying ?he had it coming?. Your transparent use of a hypothetical co-worker to make this point ? rather than being honest and stating it directly - demonstrates your hypocrisy and dishonesty.

But you know what is really offensive: you are obviously posting all of this crap to demonstrate what a tough, street smart shrewd guy you are. It?s all about you, and it is all very childish. You?re using a very serious subject ? a guy?s murder in Pattaya ? to try to establish your bona fides as a tough and cynical street smart guy who sees things the way they really are. Quite frankly, you're embarrassing yourself.

Gadfly1 said:

Now that was a rant. And I am going to keep this short, because your hyperbole is totally off subject. That should be obvious to even the dimmest members here (well, maybe not).

A Farang was killed in a drive by shooting that appears to have been arranged by his BG girlfriend. A large number of Farangs appear to be dying in suspicious circumstances, and those deaths are falsely called suicides. It could happen to any of us, and that is why there has been so many posts on this subject in such a short period of time. People are interested.

This is what we are really talking about here. Maybe some of the victims did engage in a bit of p4p, but so what? Probably all of us here have. And that makes this a situation that could happen to any one on this board. No one deserves this simply because they have a BG girlfriend in Pattaya, happen to live there or engaged in a bit p4p. But you?re saying he had it coming.

You try to distance yourself from this statement by having a hypothetical co-worker say it, but it is painfully obvious that it is your voice saying ?he had it coming?. Your transparent use of a hypothetical co-worker to make this point ? rather than being honest and stating it directly - demonstrates your hypocrisy and dishonesty.

But you know what is really offensive: you are obviously posting all of this crap to demonstrate what a tough, street smart shrewd guy you are. It?s all about you, and it is all very childish. You?re using a very serious subject ? a guy?s murder in Pattaya ? to try to establish your bona fides as a tough and cynical street smart guy who sees things the way they really are. Quite frankly, you're embarrassing yourself.

Dude what are you babbling about? Once again I challenge your obtuse way of thinking and you decide to attack me personally instead of the points I challenge you with. You can't debate a single issue without the support of some periodical or statistic from an internet source. Without that you fall flat and start grabbing @ anything to avoid being viewed as a non-intelligent thinker. With me you resort to personal or defamation attacks because I place things in a perspective that completely differs from yours.

I provide you with an "intelligent" counter to your ridiculous solution that farangs need to keep pressure on Thailand by utilizing the internet to inform the international media that farangs are dying in Thailand @ an alarming rate and all u can do is call me a "strutting peacock"?

I am basically telling you that no one outside of those farangs that have a vested interest in Thailand particularly the P4P scene give a shit about what you post.

You sound quite silly with your rebuttals because you simply can't accept that your idea is foolish. The polulace of the West is really going to voice a concern and campaign for whoremongers? Dude do u realize how retarded that sounds!?!

Like I mentioned before if you really give a shit then why don't you form a group and use your personal and professional influence as a manager in a Thai bank with those Thais that you associate with and effect a change. Your constant crying about getting the intl media involved is just pure wishful thinking.

All the intl media is going to report is sexual foreign deviants that live with prostitutes in a seedy 3rd world country known to be a haven for criminals, pedophiles and corruption are meeting "untimely" deaths. That is the way it will get reported and your average Western reader with their moral high ground thinking will not feel a bit of sympathy for those murdered. As a matter of fact in a twisted way it may make them feel better about their own lives reading about some poor sap who died alone without friends and family @ the hands of a prostitute.

So how about u cut the personal attack crap and respond to the several posts of mine that state that your methods are useless and a waste of time. How about you tell the board how YOU can make a personal difference and help to solve the violence against farangs.

Old Hippie said:

I seriously doubt any media attention would make any difference at all...look at all the info on lies and scams on the internet, and still guys get sucked in...

One born every minute they say OH. I think most of them head to Pattaya. :)

Old Hippie said:

I seriously doubt any media attention would make any difference at all...look at all the info on lies and scams on the internet, and still guys get sucked in...

Farangs would have better results if they form something like the Guardian angels and coordinate with the local police. That may cut down on some crime.

Ok so....no forthcoming info about who is doing what...

Could it be steve the bodybuilder with 4 alleged wives and alleged captain of the steroid ring. Or is it another episode of the bargirl turned murderous capitalist.

Still no facts to back up the 'stories' revolving around this murder.

Seems a bit early to call in the international press, no?

OK, Again, my sympathies to the family, and not to trivialize this death, but as I said in another thread, I am surprised no one has said "...well, if some farang REALLY helped this girl financially, she wouldn't have to resort to murder..." the same excuse usedfor working bar, with a new twist...

Archived