2008/2009 Football Season.

sayjann

Chelsea will probably appeal Terry's card and get him cleared as the FA love him.....

but i don't think it was a straight red anyway.....

Liverpool deserved the win and i have no complaints whatsoever.

yes Giggs was foolish but i attach no blame to Brown,VDS was foolish and not for the first time this Season has shown indecision which has cost MU dear.

i don't begrudge Liverpool the win,after all the first in many a Year.

and a Liverpool player actually SCORED........ :surprised:

but looking up for MU..... :thumbup:

this time last Season we only had 2 points so we are already 100% better........ :)

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sperz off to their worst start in the PL. Glorious days indeed. Glad Liverpool won but its far too early to write any of the big 4 off or crown any of the big 4 as well.

Arsenal will be announcing its annual statement and show why its the best run club in England. Never thought I'd see the day we'd be competing with man yoo in revenue. Our debt (the stadium) is paying for itself and making money as opposed to the other clubs.

Losing Berbatov and Keane was always going to make this a very hard season for sperz. They already leaked goals but had an attack that kept them in games and won some. Now they have not replaced either adequately and they will struggle.

Terry is England captain. You all didn't expect any less did you?

The logical side of me wants a draw as the best result for Arsenal but the hatred in me for all things Man Yoo wants Chelsea to win.

Was surprised at first that Fergie said Europe is his priority then after thinking about it, I realize he wants immortality. He wants to be known as the greatest manager ever to grace the english league. Some may say he is but others, notable Liverpool can claim managers that won cups in Europe and titles domestically.

Archived