2008/2009 Football Season.

sayjann

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok,my take on the situation.

West Ham broke the rules(and they have admitted the fact)and 'lost' 2 tribunals.

but they still claim they are the innocent victims in this matter and that they should not be punished any further.

well i think they should,some people at the Club knew what was going on and that it infringed rules but they carried on thinking a little fine would be the outcome.

granted Sheff Utd caused their own downfall,no doubt about that that but West Ham gained by the performances of Tevez in the last few games when perhaps he should not have been playing.

i have no gripe with West Ham and have no real interest in this matter but West Ham broke the rules and that has been proved so they should stand up and be counted.

Why should they be punished further?

Tevez and Mascherano came to us because their owners were in discussions to buy the club. An agreement was made that these owners could move the players on during the transfer window should the takeover fall through, which is what happened. This agreement meant that we fell foul of a rule intended to prevent match fixing whereby 3rd parties couldn't influence the actions of the club and is what we were fined for. The players were never ineligible and the Premier League have said so.

If Sheffield United have a claim now, it should be against the Premier League.

makes sense to me..........blame the Scouser.... :)

i blame Gerrard for the collapse of the banks in the US as well...... :smirk:

Or that other scouser, David Unsworth, a former West Ham and Sheffield Utd player who scored the winner for Wigan when they realised their contrived draw wouldn't send us down!

WH should just pay the 5 mil and call it a day.

What I would hate to see is Shef Utd get 30 mil or whatever they are asking for. Last day of the season, home to Wigan and you can't even muster a draw.

You deserve to go down. Warnock and the players should take the full blame. It was in their hands and they choked like a Tottenham player on perfectly good lasagna.

Well he's back....Man Uniteds diving machine is back. Man U can't score against Bolton so Ronaldo takes a clear dive in the box and the hapless referee gives the predictable Old Trafford penalty. :thumbdown: :shakehead

heard it was a dubious Pen,but won't see it until later.

surely it can't be worse than the dive against Chelsea?.

Archived