Lurkers, why don't you post?

khunsanuk

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I currently post under 72 different names. None of the names I use however, has ever been banned for being a toss bag, which is more than I can say for *some.*

the only reason u havent been banned is cause ur a mate of ks. if u look at the things u say on this board they are at least as bad if not worse than anything ive ever done. but u and some othjers on this board who are mates of ks will always be protected and will never b e banned no matter what they say.

this is a big reason why people post, get ripped by u guys and then never post again. the result is board that isnt as successful as pattaya secrets for example. enjoy YOUR board thats governed by YOUR rules

searcn any thread, recently suadum told someone to 'piss off'. nothing was done about it because hes a mate of ks. if i had said that id have been banned.

Hi,

I take a lot of things in consideration when dealing with crap like you mentioned. One of the factors is general attitude and benefit to the board, also length of time on the board plays a factor.

In other words, someone who has been on the board for a short time, tends to just cause problems and incite dissent will be dealt with harsher than a long time member who generally is okay but has a bad day.

For instance, Alholk told someone to 'piss off' today as well. He isn't one of my friends (I have nothing against Alholk, we just aren't close as we don't meet often), but has been a long time member of this board who generally isn't a problem. So, I didn't ban him, but just deleted the post.

Sanuk!

I currently post under 72 different names. None of the names I use however' date=' has ever been banned for being a toss bag, which is more than I can say for *some.*[/quote']

In tradition of this board, the question begs to be asked : 72 different names, is that not (even a little bit) gay ?

BB,

Where you been? Hua Hin I heard...Wife and I were just there, hope all is well. take care. Nothing gay here...well. maybe :)

Archived