Lurkers, why don't you post?

khunsanuk

its interesting that right after 'lurkers' and people like jj saying that the usual types just rip into posters, that point is proven when certian long time board members all jump in and start verbally bashing people. ha ha. hilarious.

Now thats fuckin' rich from some wanker who starts a thread "Bored of Frede" you are the hypocrite!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She finally got tired of all the harassment on the message boards and disappeared.

Seen this so many times and so sad when a Thai women is thought not to be Thai because 'her English is too good' if that's not racist I don't know what is. Having said that Thai's in general are not good at taking a bit of flak when deserved and tend to get in a real huff if they cannot win an argument.

You spot on about [color:red]racist[/color], Sanyar. Very sad, isn't it?

Should I make lots of mistakes to convince them to believe I'm a Thai female? I hope not. I've made a lot already. :):):)

GTG

its interesting that right after 'lurkers' and people like jj saying that the usual types just rip into posters' date=' that point is proven when certian long time board members all jump in and start verbally bashing people. ha ha. hilarious.

[/quote']

Now thats fuckin' rich from some wanker who starts a thread "Bored of Frede" you are the hypocrite!

Mekong....not only a :wanker: ..but a serial...Born again ...BANNED ...Tosser...

Fucks BG's...for free....LOL....and does "Runners" on Bar Tabs....

Wish I was a

"hand sum man"....555555

:barf:

Many people were taking the Piss with YF, he knew it, we knew it...but some guys here spend all there time getting banned under different names, then show up at Gulliver's making fools of themselves begging to be let back on the board...such people do not have a friend on/from this board, sad...of course they will then post about how they hate us all, and don't want to be friends with such people...if they hate us and the board why do they stay here?

Archived