Lurkers, why don't you post?

khunsanuk

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure she has better things to do than meet up with a bunch of wizzened old stickinsects who get drunk then trawl SC trying to recapture their lost youth.

She showed up at Nana Plaza years ago, now we meet at a much nicer place in a more respectable area of town, so she can stop by and say hi any time. She may have better things to do, but as she has an interest in this board, she can make some time for us.

I'll try to post and share my views. But many posters here don't believe I'm a real Thai female.

WTF' date=' I'll post it any way, eheheheh

GTG[/quote']

Yes it must be frustrating when know it all's still say you are not a real Thai, hell why should you have to prove it, after all a lot on here are not 'real men' ha ha. I know you ARE Thai and a damn cute one as I saw you once in NEP years ago when I think you turned up to proove who you were. There's just no convincing some folks!

I think there is no way to convince them. They will always have some other reasons not to believe. I was thinking if I logged in the board in front of them and posted someting. They would probably think I was memorised it before hand. Oh well.... And since I want to protect my ID and my private life since many of you live in Bkk, I don't think it is a good idea to meet you all again. And sorry Rama 9 cafe is NOT a nice place ! Hehehe :):):)

Take care and have a good NEW YEAR !

GTG

There was a Thai girl on this board a while ago, around 2000. Student at Rangsit, with a bit of a naughty streak. She took a lot of flak because most didn't believe she was for real, but she was. Just a farang curious girl from a nice neighborhood in Bangkok. She met up with at least one board member, whom I trust, not at a bar but at his apartment and not for sex. They went out for coffee or something.

I exchanged many emails with her, but I never met her in person (my fault for not calling her when in town - I didn't want a 'relationship').

She finally got tired of all the harassment on the message boards and disappeared. She had an overseas French boyfriend who wasn't involved in the message boards, so maybe that had something to do with her disappearance too. I hope that worked out for her.

She finally got tired of all the harassment on the message boards and disappeared.

Seen this so many times and so sad when a Thai women is thought not to be Thai because 'her English is too good' if that's not racist I don't know what is. Having said that Thai's in general are not good at taking a bit of flak when deserved and tend to get in a real huff if they cannot win an argument.

its interesting that right after 'lurkers' and people like jj saying that the usual types just rip into posters, that point is proven when certian long time board members all jump in and start verbally bashing people. ha ha. hilarious.

as someone said previously, this board is only just functioning. compare it to pattaya secrets which has an enormous amount of new threads every day. the nightlife section for the last few days has been non-existent.

if ks wants this board to thrive then he needs to get rid of those who think they own this board and make sure that first timers dont get verbally bashed causing them to never post again.

just look at what young farang had to go thru to 'earn' his due. he was lambasted for posting his interesting experiences in los and the usuals all claimed he was making all that shit up. only when he went drinking with these crustaceans did he get some respect. this is the problem with this board. until ks realises that nothing will change.

btw - feel free to flame me now - (i know exactly who will before they even do it)

:nahnah:

Pattaya secrets = Punters board (like another well known and bigger forum) and anyway there are not that many new threads open every day.

These two boards have in common to also have a "community of old hands" who bash every newbie and don't dare even express a different opinion and of course you are not allowed to disagree...

These boards are also not a place where a discussion about politics or Thai art are welcome.

But you are right saying they are very popular with punters.

I saw nanaplaza and this board evolve and at least here people can have a meaningful discussion about almost any subject.

Thai visa: Crazy mods, don't dare even slightly disagree with any sponsor and of course when a mod doesn't agree with you -> you get banned.

I didn't see any real newbie on this board being flammed by everyone -> only reincarnations of banned posters.

YF didn't get flamed specifically for his "sex reports and so on" but rather for his political opinion and his past tendancy to "I know everything even if I have never been there" posts.

I far prefer a board where most people go along quite well (even RY) and can sometimes have interesting discussions than a board with thousands of new posts every day where bashing etc... is widespread.

For my part, I don't dare telling KS what he must do, this would be presomptuous...

Archived