Innocent tourist Jailed for no reason

cheekyboy

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My avatar's picture is the one of my missus, sunglasses (and the small size of the avatar) ensure that none of you would recognize her in the street and tell her what a great man I am

:neener:

She is not that young so I am also sure she has not relationship with your nubile missus

:neener:

:topic:

Hi,

Agree that there is probably more to this, but even if he gave them a 'gobfull' that still does not warrant a jail sentence. If physically attacked them, fine, but as long as it was only verbal then the sentence is way too high.

After all, we've all dealt with officials who abuse their power, are obnoxious, etc.

Sanuk!

I believe the articles are saying his lawyer said he could face up to two years, not that the sentence has been given already.

I think there is a chance that Mekong may be right and this is a put-on, doesn't seem to being picked up by mainstream press.

:dunno:

TH

there have been a few UK TV docos on the UK embassy in BKK and the clerks there are really ignorant cretins .None of the essential workers depicted could speak a word of Thai and had absolutely no idea of thai culture and thai ways of doing things .

There is no excuse for hauling this guy to jail ,especially as he would have had an entrance visa when he entered the country .so therefore the passport would have had a previous check by somebody in immigration.appaling way to treat a tourist .shot themselves in the foot again

Archived